Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having a problem with my account says I ran out of gold and i got a 12 month gold around Christmas can I help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TinaReina, Apr 30, 2020.

1. TinaReina
    TinaReina Guest

Help

I am having a problem with my account says I ran out of gold and i got a 12 month gold around Christmas can I help me

:)

TinaReina, Apr 30, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. My Xbox is now unplayable, help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is now unplayable, help me: Hello, I was going to add a new profile in my Xbox One S but when I clicked on the add profile prompt, the loading menu appeard and then closed and nothing happend. I tried a bunch of things and...
  3. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  4. Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!: Hi, so my Xbox 360 has finally died and is completely unresponsive. I want to buy an Xbox One, but am worried that my game data won't transfer over from my old console. I was speaking with two...
  5. ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help

in XBoX on Consoles
    ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help: Hello, I really need help in this issue, someone linked my account ti an OctoSniff account with out asking me! I would not be able to handle getting banned, if it is ban-able for using is it? If...
  6. trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox: my grandson Jax Waters forgot his password to enter in and I tried removing everything so he can play his call of duty and add his xbox live under his xbox 360, but when I enter it in I get an...
  7. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  8. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  9. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  10. help

in XBoX on Consoles
    help: ok, Microsoft help, I just downloaded minecraft dungeons and connected my account to it, but I accidentally connected my alt account and not my real account, is there a way to log out of my alt...