Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I connect to the 2k servers to start up my Myplayer. I am connected to the wifi at home and its still will not let me connect?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BryantPortis, May 23, 2020.

1. BryantPortis
    BryantPortis Guest

Help

How do I connect to the 2k servers to start up my Myplayer. I am connected to the wifi at home and its still will not let me connect?

:)

BryantPortis, May 23, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  3. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  4. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  5. help

in XBoX on Consoles
    help: ok, Microsoft help, I just downloaded minecraft dungeons and connected my account to it, but I accidentally connected my alt account and not my real account, is there a way to log out of my alt...
  6. Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help: When I made my xbox account, I used my moms Microsoft account. I'd like to use my own Microsoft account now as the main account for the xbox. Is there a way to transfer the account that doesn't...
  7. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  8. I need help installing a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help installing a game: I'm unable to install a specific game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps) on the Microsoft store using the Xbox Gamepass. For some reason this game will not install because of a error that says "Check...
  9. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  10. Elite Controller 2 Thumbstick Phantom Input Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Thumbstick Phantom Input Help: Good morning community, Looking for help with my Elite Controller 2. I bought it new in December and within the last month or so it developed light stick drift on the right thumbstick, mostly...