Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! I am on an iOS Device Ipad. When I was about to play minecraft with my friends, The app says they have 0 friends when they really don’t. And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CraftinGamer908, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Help

Hello!

I am on an iOS Device Ipad. When I was about to play minecraft with my friends, The app says they have 0 friends when they really don’t. And they were 100% online but it says there offline. Please help. I don’t want to have to make another account.

:)

CraftinGamer908, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?: Hi Can anyone please advise how an USB microphone can be set up with Xbox One? Or which USB Microphones are compatible with Xbox One (compatible devices link checked but any microphone refer to...
  3. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  4. Need help with cs:go xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cs:go xbox one: Hello, purchased Counter-Strike:GO at xbox.com but it will not show up on my xbox one library... How can i fix this? I do know I paid as there is a bank statement....
  5. Account suspension for helping players in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension for helping players in game?: EDIT: Case review has been submitted. cc2921b9-dc64-4673-9f45-8ba1c04ec883
  6. Here's idea helping people put them good happy

in XboX Insiders
    Here's idea helping people put them good happy: Insider hub appy for Android submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  7. Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help): Hello Microsoft, After no problems for the past few years out of the blue today any game located on my $100+ 4TB external hardrive refused to load up for no apparent reason and I keep receiving...
  8. xbox one s all digital help

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s all digital help: I had sent my Xbox to the repair shop and today it arrived but when I tried to connect it to the TV it says no signal and I did everything the internet told me to do but nothing works so what...
  9. Need help, Blank green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, Blank green screen: System comes on and I can use a controller to go though dashboard and start games, can hear the sounds, but shows nothing but blank green screen. 93d96312-d23e-4adc-88ea-5b798c96c75f
  10. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0