Help.

Discus and support Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I deleted my Xbox live account from my Xbox 360 because when I tried to sign into my account it said “disconnected from Xbox Live” so then I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox live not letting me, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. Help.

I deleted my Xbox live account from my Xbox 360 because when I tried to sign into my account it said “disconnected from Xbox Live” so then I tried to download it again and it said “Sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign
    in. Go to https://account.live.con to fix the problem.” Then a couple Lines below it said 801540A9 someone please help. Thanks.

:)

Xbox live not letting me, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help.

1. Help. - Similar Threads - Help

2. Bois..... I dun goofed........ help........

in XboX Insiders
    Bois..... I dun goofed........ help........: So. My WiFi isn’t really the best. Yesterday I was trying to update Overwatch for the Summer Games update. I had a queue before that updated tho. The Store was first in that queue. It wasn’t...
  3. I got banned because I tried to help new players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned because I tried to help new players: I cannot play online, or even use Destiny 2, because of a false ban/misunderstanding. I put up an lfg saying "Free raid help" , so I could help some newer players grab some free loot....
  4. Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming - sign in on console - help: I have been streaming with my laptop for a while now (had to get rid of my tv due to my current financial situation, f*ck covid) I love being able to game being connected to my laptop, it is...
  5. Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards: Hello, For a long time now I try to get gift cards redeemed to my Xbox account. Both the console and the Microsoft Website don't accept the codes. I contacted the support and after a long time...
  6. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

in XboX Insiders
    Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something: My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the...
  7. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: I resetted my xbox and it will let me choose language and country. Go to connect to internet and will tell me im connected so when i hit continue it takes me back to language and country every...
  8. 8015d002 help

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015d002 help: I tried everything, cache cleaning, two step verify the correct password and nothing is working.... I deleted my account now i cant even download it again fcbfe3fa-b54d-40f2-9054-64cb968f96a9
  9. My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help: Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine cbde1935-fec3-4940-9f3c-d26bf7c613ae
  10. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f