help

Discus and support help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was playing fortnitew when my i got a notification saying installation stopped and then i went my xbox started buggin so then i restarted it and when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LUHBOI, Sep 22, 2020.

1. LUHBOI
    LUHBOI Guest

help

i was playing fortnitew when my i got a notification saying installation stopped and then i went my xbox started buggin so then i restarted it and when i went to my games and apps i only had 4 games but i had 30games before i restarted it ive restarted
    it three times and none of my games are back what should i do

:)

LUHBOI, Sep 22, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Helpful suggestion for profanity in messages

in XboX Insiders
    Helpful suggestion for profanity in messages: Getting reported for profanity for an Xbox message sucks. This happens a lot nowadays, and it affects everyone who uses the chat system on Xbox. So here’s my idea,,, I think as you’re typing your...
  3. Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help: The xbox enforcement team is a JOKE. Ive had this account name for 15 years and they banned it for no reason. My gamertag in question () Can someone explain to me how this broke any code of...
  4. Xbox controller to Android help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller to Android help!: Hi. I have 3 controllers to my xboxes, none of them can be connected to my 2 phones. OnePlus 8 running Android 11 , Samsung note 10 running Android 10. Controllers cant be found when searching...
  5. Console won’t offline update? Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console won’t offline update? Help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/cjbates96 [link] [comments]
  6. Can anybody help me get past this I’ve turned off the all check boxes and reset console to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me get past this I’ve turned off the all check boxes and reset console to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/K4503 [link] [comments]
  7. help me recover my 2K21 MyCareer corrupted file

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me recover my 2K21 MyCareer corrupted file: My 2K21 My Career file has been corrupted. I've spent actual money on my 2 builds and now they are gone. How can I recover my file? a41c0419-75e3-4e57-a0f4-c9385afc9b30
  8. Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz: My son agreed to game share his account with someone and they were going to share theirs with him. The second they got his password they changed the password and then the email. It is my account -...
  9. HELP, Even after factory reset (keep games and apps) still no HDMI signal. ? Stuck in LOW RES

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP, Even after factory reset (keep games and apps) still no HDMI signal. ? Stuck in LOW RES: Tried changing resolution Changed from reccomended to HDMI 99272729 times. Tried soft boot, hard boot, troubleshoot menu and boot in low res. Final resort was to factory reset, Preparing...
  10. help Help with the Beta system of the console

in XboX Insiders
    help Help with the Beta system of the console: [IMG] guys, my crasho update and the OSU versions of the microsoft site are old for my xbox system version .. i can't restore from the factory and i can't update via pendrive Can someone...