help

Discus and support help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was playing fortnitew when my i got a notification saying installation stopped and then i went my xbox started buggin so then i restarted it and when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LUHBOI, Sep 22, 2020.

1. LUHBOI
    LUHBOI Guest

help

i was playing fortnitew when my i got a notification saying installation stopped and then i went my xbox started buggin so then i restarted it and when i went to my games and apps i only had 4 games but i had 30games before i restarted it ive restarted
    it three times and none of my games are back what should i do

:)

LUHBOI, Sep 22, 2020
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all: Hi, I've recently created a new e-mail account just to use with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service on pc...this email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I've made...
  3. There's something important about next gen that I don't understand, can you help me?

in XboX Insiders
    There's something important about next gen that I don't understand, can you help me?: I want to fully understand what I'm getting because I've been confused for a couple months now about this, so please if you know, let me know as well - thanks. Things to know: - I have an Xbox...
  4. Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!: On Oct 22, 2020 at 3:15am I got an email from Xbox Enforcement saying my account had action taken against it, that action being a name change. I had my gamertag for 15 years, "" as you see for my...
  5. Continuation to "Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!" from March 15, 20019. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continuation to "Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!" from March 15, 20019. Please help.: As others have stated, it does not matter what game I play, while I'm playing anyone of my 217 games I everything will be going fine then suddenly I hear a loud buzzing noise & next thing I know...
  6. Patch certification, remothered broken porcelain. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Patch certification, remothered broken porcelain. Help!: Hello guys, the game remothered broken porcelain since the release has been receiving patches to correct the problems of the game. The developer has already sent the patch to the xbox and so far...
  7. Dashboard problem (video included please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard problem (video included please help): https://youtu.be/WheAWGtUl0s I included this video becauae its very hard to describe. I turn controller on then all of a sudden the selector shakes and only the joysticks home and b buttons work....
  8. Remote play help

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote play help: Everytime i try to play remote play with my iphone 11 pro max it doesnt work ive retarteed my xbox set up remote play on setting on xbox and iphone everyrhing all in placed and tried signing...
  9. Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it: My Xbox controller randomly disconnects and starts flashing and sometimes it reconnects instantly other times it takes a while it’s basically random and I have no idea how to fix it I’ve tried re...
  10. I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000): I need help, urgently. I need someone who can pass me the folders on the hard disk with the same version or a higher version I have the xbox one phat. Really apreciate the help. submitted by...