Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help i turned my xbox off during an update because it wasn't going past 83 and I dont want to contact Microsoft I tried powering it off then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGK Kyrez, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:32 AM.

1. SGK Kyrez
    SGK Kyrez Guest

Help

Please help i turned my xbox off during an update because it wasn't going past 83 and I dont want to contact Microsoft I tried powering it off then unplugging the xbox and I have xbox one s so now I cant do anything all its doing is staying at 67 and saying
    sit tight while we update your xbox I need help and fast.

:)

2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help sign in on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help sign in on the Xbox app?: Ive logged into the xbox app and pressed set up console,then it say turn console on and sign into your account.i have done this many times and it is not working.my xbox one and decive is on the...
  3. Help me please it’s annoying me and my mates

in XboX Insiders
    Help me please it’s annoying me and my mates: Good five player games submitted by /u/Electronic_Mobile_56 [link] [comments]
  4. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: How can I link my ps4 minecraft game to Microsoft account 5c7c3b13-e851-4f54-beda-18bbe020d670
  5. Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.: Hi I need some help. My son has an Xbox one with live gold account. For Christmas my daughter got an Xbox one as well and we researched a lot on how they could share his live account. What we...
  6. Ddossing or Stressing Legal Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddossing or Stressing Legal Help: I really would like to know when xbox sold our information to a site like xresolver. It's pretty amazing how Microsoft has made no action against this site that allows random people from anywhere...
  7. Can't see new controller items on Flipkart and Amazon, in India. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see new controller items on Flipkart and Amazon, in India. Please help.: I am trying to buy the newest Xbox controller. This page has officially registered Flipkart and Amazon as retailers to buy this new Xbox controller. Oddly, those retailers listed the old...
  8. I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help!: I had a message that my game was ready after spending the day with updates and downloads. and as I was getting ready to play. it disappeared. Where did it go? It looks like it is going to take...
  9. Can Connect to Xbox Live but Not Any Game Servers. (Please Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Connect to Xbox Live but Not Any Game Servers. (Please Help): Everytime I log into Xbox and try to play Rainbow Six Siege or Call of Duty Cold War It says I cannot connect to the servers, but then I reset my NAT Type and it says everything is open. ( What Do...
  10. My New Xbox Console Has Black screen HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    My New Xbox Console Has Black screen HELP PLEASE: My Pervious Console was In Perfect shape and Suddenly Had A Black Screen I Went to all Supports and All Tried helping and After Suggested Buying a New Console I now Have a New Console and I've had...