Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help i turned my xbox off during an update because it wasn't going past 83 and I dont want to contact Microsoft I tried powering it off then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGK Kyrez, Jan 14, 2021.

1. SGK Kyrez
    SGK Kyrez Guest

Help

Please help i turned my xbox off during an update because it wasn't going past 83 and I dont want to contact Microsoft I tried powering it off then unplugging the xbox and I have xbox one s so now I cant do anything all its doing is staying at 67 and saying
    sit tight while we update your xbox I need help and fast.

:)

SGK Kyrez, Jan 14, 2021
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please: I am playing with my friend and we join a party and it will not let me unmute him and he cannot hear me and I cannot hear him I have to log on to my alternate account just to talk to him I would...
  3. True Forza Fan need Help from XBOX Forza Community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Forza Fan need Help from XBOX Forza Community.: Hello, Xbox community. I need to ask for help. At first sorry for my not best English and read my story. The thing is, I'm a big fan of the Forza series. I have all the games in the series on...
  4. MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.

in XboX Insiders
    MIDOGO1 Xbox Issues That I Saw And I Need Help With.: Here Is A List Of Issues That I Saw in The New Xbox Omega Update Omega Update Version(2011.210105-1930) And The Normal Software 1-Xbox Turn On +Off Issue: Sometimes When You Open Your Xbox...
  5. I can't join my friends world... Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends world... Please help!: Yesterday I went on my Xbox to play on my friend's Minecraft world with him but I wasn't able to join. It was just on locating server and it wouldn't change to anything else. I couldn't join that...
  6. Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans: I need help getting my old suspensions off my account they are 3-4 years old and no one can help me I don’t know how to get ahold of the xbox enforcement team either as they say...
  7. Help with the inconsistency of "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one."

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with the inconsistency of "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one.": , it's the name of the online persona after getting tired of "Lewa Kieteh" (mostly because it sounds like "shut up" in Spanish). I use it in a lot of things: CMDR in Elite Dangerous, Khataro on...
  8. Please "Help" Me with the New Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please "Help" Me with the New Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation.: Kindly Please "Help" Me with the New Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation. I purchased "Premium Deluxe" Ten Disk Version Game directly from Aerosoft Germany but when I Installed the Ten...
  9. Help with gamepass on pc showing the wrong name

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with gamepass on pc showing the wrong name: Hello, i used to play Forza Horizon 4 with gamepass and it gave me a random name like firetapistry(and a few numbers) yesterday my friend bought me the game and iam not using gamepass anymore...
  10. My og Xbox one will not update please help me

in XboX Insiders
    My og Xbox one will not update please help me: submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]