Help!

Discus and support Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to somehow change the nickname on Xbox one, except that you have to pay because my friend changed me to be offensive to me and I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IgorIgorXd, May 4, 2021.

1. IgorIgorXd
    IgorIgorXd Guest

Help!

Is it possible to somehow change the nickname on Xbox one, except that you have to pay because my friend changed me to be offensive to me and I can not take it back, can it be prevented somehow or you only have to pay?

:)

IgorIgorXd, May 4, 2021
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. How to get help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get help: microsoft wallet has money added via giftcard, xbox has proper balance under settings/billing & subs, goto cart in store on xbox balance is not updated properly therefore son cannot purchase...
  3. Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!: Hello, good night, I need your help, when buying Turkeys (V-Bucks) in Fortnite, it says that the purchase was successful, and when I go to review the Turkeys in the game, I do not see the V-Bucks...
  4. Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *: So I downloaded/bought Minecraft and I was trying to get mods so I downloaded the Minecraft launcher. When I did this, I tried to play but it said only demo so I clicked on demo and it said I only...
  5. Forza horizon 4 not working...need help

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 not working...need help: my forza horizon 4 haven’t worked in weeks i’ve tried to uninstall and install back but doesn’t work and my game pass is on date....help? submitted by /u/RepresentativeGur502 [link] [comments]
  6. PLeas help me with my xbox one Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLeas help me with my xbox one Microsoft: My Xbox One won't show up on screen, but it does turn on, I made sure everything was right and it was, I tried cold starting it and that didn't work, what should I do?...
  7. XBOX 360 CONTROLLER HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 CONTROLLER HELP: Hello! I recently bought an Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Xplorer controller for use with Clone Hero on my PC. The guitar is wired and is connected to USB by a breakaway cable. The device is seen by the PC...
  8. I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JackBauerUY [link] [comments]
  9. Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.: I have been trying to get out of the Minecraft Beta for about 30 minutes now, but every time I boot up minecraft it automatically becomes the beta edition. I unenrolled through the insider hub. It...
  10. Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the...: I have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the game cuts out to help? submitted by /u/Solid-Rock1700 [link] [comments]