HELP!!

Discus and support HELP!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AT ALL I FORGOT THE PASSWORD THE EMAIL I REMOVED IT FROM MY FAMILY AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I CAN PROVE THAT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vanessaasplin, Jul 22, 2021.

1. HELP!!

I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AT ALL I FORGOT THE PASSWORD THE EMAIL I REMOVED IT FROM MY FAMILY AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I CAN PROVE THAT ITS MINE BUT I CANT GET IT BACK PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

vanessaasplin, Jul 22, 2021
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP!!

1. HELP!! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Xbox Network Connection Issue Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Network Connection Issue Help: So I recently ran into a problem where I couldn’t get connected to my WiFi. I have unplugged/plugged back in the wires, and waited 30 seconds and waited etc like the Xbox has told me to do. I...
  3. Xbox and Microsoft account help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Microsoft account help: I put my son's Xbox under my account so he can play his games but now since he lives with his grandma his grandma wanted to take over the account. Is there a way to transfer all the games and...
  4. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: So I have a xbox one s and it dropped and now when I turn it on it beeps for about 1 min then turns off how do I fix it? ce9927b6-96ed-4270-a975-095403a256eb
  5. Neen help with Star Wars lll The Clone Wars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neen help with Star Wars lll The Clone Wars: I don't use the other account anymore so i have to download the one i already have so i deleted my account then added it back that didn't work so how an i supposed to save the progress?...
  6. Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store): It was working fine till the windows update, now it won't launch past the first pop up window! I've tried reinstalling, updating the computer, a manual delete and reinstall, does anyone else have...
  7. Corrupted game, cannot uninstall, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Corrupted game, cannot uninstall, please help.: I’ve been having a problem with a game it will not let me uninstall, every time I try to uninstall it re-appears in my game library and will not go away, I can’t even launch the game. I’ve had...
  8. Hey i need help Ddot is chatting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey i need help Ddot is chatting me: Some one on xbox say this to me pls can you pls ban these people (mod removed) 34df1667-98dc-4def-8bc9-6fa6d879125f
  9. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some one can Help!!! Thank you...
  10. Played 10 years xbox360 game gets yanked! Help possible?! Please!

in XboX Insiders
    Played 10 years xbox360 game gets yanked! Help possible?! Please!: I’ve written countless times to both sega(server holder) and xbox(who I give $$) to PLEASE REPAIR SERVER FOR VIRTUA TENNIS4 for xbox360. Reset or please ask SEGA to reset. I as well as everyone...