HELP

Discus and support HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Unable to play because of how your account is set up. I have Xbox gold. I have a realms subscription. No changes have been made to my account for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sajida, Nov 25, 2021.

1. sajida
    sajida Guest

HELP

HELP [​IMG]
    Unable to play because of how your account is set up. I have Xbox gold. I have a realms subscription. No changes have been made to my account for YEARS. I’ve played the game for YEARS. Everything except Minecraft works fine. It has worked fine for YEARS until today. It’s not a network issue. It’s not an account issue. Nothing was changed, added, or adjusted that made this error. What do I do? The internet isn’t helping so I’m trying these forums for the first time.

Edit: It is ONLY on Xbox One series X, my phone can use Minecraft just fine. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, and power cycling but nothing worked.

:)

sajida, Nov 25, 2021
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP

1. HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Account was hacked and bannd plz help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked and bannd plz help: Back in 2016 my account was hacked when I got it back the hacker permanently suspended me can you plz unbanned my account 5d92f39f-c436-4f25-b05b-fb17e9bce172
  3. Help with a game that crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with a game that crashes: Trying to play Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker and everytime I select my profile it attempts to connect to the servers but then immediately crashes without any error. I've attempted the things...
  4. Help - Account and Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help - Account and Games: Hi. I haven’t played Xbox since 2018 when I had a normal Xbox One and a 360, both of which I used regularly. I just bought a Series S and am yet to set it up. I have a few questions before I...
  5. Mincraft launcher help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft launcher help: Ive had the game since 2013 and with 1.18 out now i wanted to hop back in again. When i open the launcher is says" incompatible with launcher". So i try using the xbox app and that just promise me...
  6. Xbox Account Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Help: The email that I have on my account has been compromised. I do not want to lose my account. I have spent years on this account and I am afraid that if someone does not help me my account will be...
  7. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  8. Help installing games on PC through Xbox app -- Error 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help installing games on PC through Xbox app -- Error 0x00000001: Hello, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my PC, a Lenovo Legion 7i, should be powerful enough to run it. Problem is, I'm trying to install it through Game Pass on a...
  9. Help game pass won't let me install on any drive anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help game pass won't let me install on any drive anymore.: This problem has just recently started and I've installed updates, did a scan to repair any broken files, uninstalled Xbox app, nothing is working! [img] <--- This is the image that it gives me...
  10. Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.: Technology lately has been having alot of accessibility options regarding colorblindness. I was born red-green deficient and I've always chosen protanopia due to that being what I believe being...