help

Discus and support help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i bought fifa 22 on xbox.com but when i try to install it on pc xbox app it doesent let me help please 230a0418-d211-4446-a83f-04770002fa7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElSantix, May 11, 2022.

1. ElSantix
    ElSantix Guest

help

so i bought fifa 22 on xbox.com but when i try to install it on pc xbox app it doesent let me help please

:)

ElSantix, May 11, 2022
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. help, Error code: (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help, Error code: (0x8007042b): Every time I try to open Medieval Dynasty it immediantly brings up, Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b) 7b9b3ef2-df17-4095-87f0-17494c2985e8
  3. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

in XboX Insiders
    My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?: It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I...
  4. Any help much appreciated!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help much appreciated!!: Hi I am trying to enable fornite 2fa on xbox and have not been successful? Do you need xbox live for this? 6b693cc3-6a20-4b0c-bbd5-0b3b18aa5d12
  5. Dirt3 help me xbox360!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt3 help me xbox360!: I was trying to upload my replay from dirt3 to YouTube from the game when I go to sign into my account its tell me my email or password is wrong can someone help me...
  6. Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers

in XboX Insiders
    Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers: So a few years back we got an Xbox one and set up accounts and for some reason my dad made my brother the parent of my account and then we got the new console and carried over our account and in...
  7. Some xbox games wont run properly on pc PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games wont run properly on pc PLEASE HELP: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624f8b84b80_3.455.709.0_x64__8wek...\GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch because its trial license has expired thats the error code i kepp...
  8. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  9. Would like to help bring attention to my home Xbox being broken

in XboX Insiders
    Would like to help bring attention to my home Xbox being broken: Long story short I had to factory reset my Xbox series X. When I went to make my account my home Xbox again it just loads for a minute the unchecks the box and nothing happens. Saw a few with this...
  10. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?: I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in previously to the same account on my PlayStation...