Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to get an Xbox support web chat and call back for over three days, and it says they are having technical issues at their end. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IanDClark, May 11, 2022.

1. IanDClark
    IanDClark Guest

Help

I’ve been trying to get an Xbox support web chat and call back for over three days, and it says they are having technical issues at their end.

Is anyone else experiencing this. I’m completely at a loose end.

Thanks

:)

IanDClark, May 11, 2022
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...: I have tried to fix this headset glitch for a long time i have updated my controller synced it back and it’s still grayed out can anyone help me from the Microsoft team my Xbox name is...
  3. Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help: I can t link microsoft account with minecraft/minecraft dungeons cause a account already linked even if i didn t linked one yet be10aeee-5af6-4d34-b3c2-7c767f319e1c
  4. PING experts plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PING experts plz help: When I first got my xbox one X and tested detailed network stats in settings, I got high speeds and 16 ping. Since then the ping has rose to 80ms, and will not drop under that. The same situation...
  5. F1 TV not working on Edge Browser, no help or support from Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    F1 TV not working on Edge Browser, no help or support from Microsoft: Numerous people have complained about this issue where we are unable to stream F1 through the Edge browser. In the previous thread:...
  6. Accidentally Killed Durnehviir Twice. Help! -> Resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally Killed Durnehviir Twice. Help! -> Resolved: guys, after few hours of try/error, i could find an acceptable solution ! [SPOIL: Yes, You have to use the console, but you won't "cheat" by aquiring the skills / complete quest /etc)] So...
  7. Xbox Problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Problem need help: Hey Guys, I need your help the thing is that my xbox account cant be login again on the xbox after reseting it with game and apps and without it it still does not work! The account is still...
  8. error PLS HElP

in XBoX on Consoles
    error PLS HElP: i booted up my series x yesterday and it kept on giving me error codes i tried to load on to games but it would not allow.I thought that if i left it turned off with no power attached for the...
  9. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller: I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up...
  10. Looking for some help with xbox profile's

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for some help with xbox profile's: So am new to Xbox, was always a PlayStation guy, but I got my daughter an Xbox coz she loves Roblox. so I set up an Xbox account and put her on under family settings coz she is young and I wanna...