HELP

Discus and support HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I've downloaded WWE2K22 my Xbox One will not let me enter my network password. After I select my network the Network " " Password page appears... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LloydTaylor1, Aug 4, 2022.

1. LloydTaylor1
    LloydTaylor1 Guest

HELP

Since I've downloaded WWE2K22 my Xbox One will not let me enter my network password. After I select my network the Network " " Password page appears with the option to select a(select) or b(back) put nothing happens the cursor flashes a few times then stops the keypad never appears the only responsive button on the controller (wireless or wired) is the home button in the center of the controller but the controller is even unresponsive at the home screen but only for about 3 minutes. The enter network password screen does this repeatedly til no end my only work around was to run a 50ft ethernet cord into my bedroom. How do I fix this

:)

LloydTaylor1, Aug 4, 2022
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP

1. HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

2. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2
  3. I need help with my Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox network: I keep trying to play games on my Xbox but it’s keeps saying nat type unavailable and I can’t play none of my game anymore sense I didn’t make this my home Xbox,I tried anything and I was...
  4. Removed account HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed account HELP: So my son removed his profile from his xbox one, he did this because warzone keeps crashing and he thought maybe he would "reset" it. When he went to log back in he hit "add new" and entered the...
  5. Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account: I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” I’ve logged into my account and everything and...
  6. Help me download my profile on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me download my profile on my Xbox 360: Why can’t I download my profile it is confusing me and it keeps saying sorry there’s something wrong with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the...
  7. Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!: Every time I add my kids on my family on the xbox it adds them as organizers. On the family app it keeps saying click here to change roles of your family but it doesn't actually let me do. I've...
  8. Help With Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help With Xbox: I have 2 microsoft accounts and both doesnt have permission to play minecraft multiplayer. Xbox doesnt give permission to access privacy settings so i created a family account and put my one...
  9. I need help with my xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my xbox problem: I can't download anything, literally anything-.. I've research a lot for the fix but unfortunately nothing worked. I have a theory that It might be my Window's problem because whenever I download...
  10. (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues): I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past 4+ days the cast is constantly...