Help?

Discus and support Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox360 S says I am banned for abusing the Rules and Regulations and such, I haven't done anything... I searched up my Serial code on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Takashi Hakurei, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Help?

My xbox360 S says I am banned for abusing the Rules and Regulations and such, I haven't done anything...

I searched up my Serial code on the Enforcement Team website where you can console check your serial code or whatever, It says my xbox is not banned at all what so ever and is still able to play online

I don't know what's going on? Help me?

:)

Takashi Hakurei, Feb 7, 2014
  2. CallumJBowen
    CallumJBowen Guest
    Should I get an Xbox One just for Halo 5??

CallumJBowen, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Subscription problem with the card

Have a peek at this link about "Adding a Payment Method" and see if it helps you at all, if not can you answer the questions at the bottom please?

forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx

Knowitall(2), Feb 7, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Help?

Please do not make duplicate threads on the same topic. It really will not help. I provided you the best course of action in this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../1683586.aspx

oOUTSIDERo62, Feb 7, 2014
  5. chuckrcheese Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

6. The Fallout Ave Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

i hope im not too late but all you need to do is go to new vegas in the games menu hit the start button and choose manage game while disc 2 is in the xbox then you can choose to download the dlc
  7. Patrickas69 Win User

AC3 corrupted file

I have the same problem too. I bought the assasin's creed 3 that was on sale and when it download to 80% xbox said that Cant download ac3, and in storage shows that my game is corrupted, what should i do? I tryed to re install, clean my cashe but it doesn't
    work. Please helpi paid for it 7.49
  8. Inxlinx Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

If you're trying to play an indie game you MUST be connected to Xbox LIve at all times while playing. If you sign off it will not work.
  9. US Revenge Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

no one knows what you are saying.
Thema:

Help?

1. Help? - Similar Threads - Help

2. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help: I used to use pandora all the time on my old xbox one. I just recently upgraded to a new xbox and now when I try to download pandora it says its unavailable and only gives me the option to redeem...
  3. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  4. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  5. Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help: For smoe reason I turned on Gears of war ultimate edition. And got red screen . I un plugged my Xbox one X and plugged in. The Xbox one. And it was normal. I plugged the Xbox one X back in, but...
  6. Help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help: Help Start off trying a hard reset to see if the fixes the issue. (Press power button down for 10 secons, then wheb its off turn back on). e7142a8b-f6b8-4666-a6a4-7ed96b865079
  7. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  8. Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!: i tried one cod i havnt tried another if your excited for this game give it a try c382b237-c9c8-4829-a142-f1ea44d35539
  9. Xbox One S Problem Plese Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Problem Plese Help: Some games on my Xbox One S will appear black with some features showing and tiny dots of blinking color. I am really not sure how to fix this. I have tried resetting, restarting and changing the...
  10. So Frustrated, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Frustrated, please help: ok on madden20 mut mode my original team I cannot play any challenges it says network issues , now I I added another profile with its own email for my grandson he can play his challenges, Can...