Help?

Discus and support Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox360 S says I am banned for abusing the Rules and Regulations and such, I haven't done anything... I searched up my Serial code on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Takashi Hakurei, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Help?

My xbox360 S says I am banned for abusing the Rules and Regulations and such, I haven't done anything...

I searched up my Serial code on the Enforcement Team website where you can console check your serial code or whatever, It says my xbox is not banned at all what so ever and is still able to play online

I don't know what's going on? Help me?

:)

Takashi Hakurei, Feb 7, 2014
  2. CallumJBowen
    CallumJBowen Guest
    Should I get an Xbox One just for Halo 5??

CallumJBowen, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Subscription problem with the card

Have a peek at this link about "Adding a Payment Method" and see if it helps you at all, if not can you answer the questions at the bottom please?

forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx

Knowitall(2), Feb 7, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Help?

Please do not make duplicate threads on the same topic. It really will not help. I provided you the best course of action in this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../1683586.aspx

oOUTSIDERo62, Feb 7, 2014
  5. chuckrcheese Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

6. The Fallout Ave Win User

Fallout New Vegas (Backwards Compatibility) HELPP?!?!

i hope im not too late but all you need to do is go to new vegas in the games menu hit the start button and choose manage game while disc 2 is in the xbox then you can choose to download the dlc
  7. Patrickas69 Win User

AC3 corrupted file

I have the same problem too. I bought the assasin's creed 3 that was on sale and when it download to 80% xbox said that Cant download ac3, and in storage shows that my game is corrupted, what should i do? I tryed to re install, clean my cashe but it doesn't
    work. Please helpi paid for it 7.49
  8. Inxlinx Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

If you're trying to play an indie game you MUST be connected to Xbox LIve at all times while playing. If you sign off it will not work.
  9. US Revenge Win User

HELPP PLEAS !! WASTED MICROSOFT POINTS ! ! ! ! ! !

no one knows what you are saying.
Thema:

Help?

1. Help? - Similar Threads - Help

2. XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP: I bought and redeemed a 12 month XBOX Live in January 2019. I have just joined for the £1 month trial Game Pass Ultimate. I was just going to try it for the month, but have since realised that it...
  3. The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.: I want to comment on the Enforcement Team's behavior, reporting my profile. But the questions before you get to the questionnaire is just really stupid. It's not possible, simply the Enforcement...
  4. no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE: Hi my HDMI output dont work anymore from my xbox one to my tv.... no signal.... who can help me please 02e2a751-96bf-428e-907f-d746e60c199b
  5. Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x game problem PLS HELP: ive been having a problem playing certain one x games. For example assassins creed odyssy will run just fine but on the display a black cloud will “bleed” across the screen. There will so be...
  6. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  7. Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!: Hi! Okay so basically I’ve been a Playstation user all my life. I’ve always defended Playstation and have them all. So recently I’ve found this game shop by my house and it’s great, they have...
  8. Ayuda con la gold [Edit - Transaltion] - Help with the gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ayuda con la gold [Edit - Transaltion] - Help with the gold: Si tengo una suscripción gold de 3 meses activa y compro otro mes de gold, se suma el gold o solo se cuenta el nuevo gold? [Edit - Translation] - If I have an active 3-month gold subscription and...
  9. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!: Hi! My title says help because i spent some money and i have a problem....i have an xbox 360 and i thought if i had an adapter 3,5 female and 2,5mm male i could've connect any headphones and so...
  10. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...