help ?

Discus and support help ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my xbox live account was removed from my console , I have no idea what happened but now its gone and i cant even re-download it . Could somone tell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxDEATH247xX, Mar 16, 2014.

1. XxDEATH247xX
    XxDEATH247xX Guest

help ?

Hi my xbox live account was removed from my console , I have no idea what happened but now its gone and i cant even re-download it . Could somone tell me whats going on

:)

XxDEATH247xX, Mar 16, 2014
  2. sirdooberry
    sirdooberry Guest
    help

Hello everyone i am trying to get into competitive gaming if anyone has any tips and what game to start with that would help me a lot thank you!!

sirdooberry, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Dandbolivers
    Dandbolivers Guest
    help

See I was confused on that as well. Multiplayer or pro tournaments? I have no experience on the latter. Doubt my 1.24 kdr is enough to go pro lol

Dandbolivers, Mar 16, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

help ?

Hi there,

Ok before trying to download it, please check the storage section on your console to see if your profile or a corrupt profile is there.

If there are please delete them.

Use the steps on this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    to delete a profile from the console as guide to see where you can find them

After deleting the profile if there was any, also clear the cache of the console.

Use the steps on this link to clear the cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

After clearing the cache please restart the console (turn it off and on again)

Now try to download your profile again.

Let us know the results (also include any errorcodes if they pop up again)

5. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  6. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  7. Gunp0wd3rnL34d Win User

HELP HELP HELP

Hello. From what I gathered from your post, you're wanting to know if you have to have XBox Live gold to play Need For Speed Most Wanted online. You do in fact have to have XBox Live gold to play this title online.
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Help help help

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, I suggest redownloading your profile. To do that:

Let us know how that goes for you and if you have any issues!

If that doesn't work, here's a few questions to help us get a better idea of the situation:

1. Have you always had connection issues like this? Or are they are recent development? (It looks like it started in the last week?)
    2. Did anything change with your profile or network setup around the time that this issue started?
    3. Are you using any third part accessories like Turtle Beach/Astro headsets, etc?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  9. VibroPlex Win User

HELP HELP HELP

If you had Xbox LIVE GOLD, when you do Settings | Account | -->
    XBOX LIVE GOLD
    appears under Your Information
Thema:

help ?

1. help ? - Similar Threads - help

2. Xbox X please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X please help!: Xbox is just recently started malfunctioning. So no games or apps are loading. Keeps giving me the for some reason error code. I've reset the system multiple times. I even did the factory reset...
  3. 2 Step Authentication Login help

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Step Authentication Login help: Hello - I am in a bit of a pickle. I have 2-step log in authentication enabled on my main MSFT account. I switched jobs and got a new phone number, losing access to the phone number that is the...
  4. help error code 100-00000703-80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    help error code 100-00000703-80910002: kbox s keeps shutting down and returns to troubleshoot screen the stuck at same update 54% help plz ca79eccf-d9f1-4cda-a325-f702a397da29
  5. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  6. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  7. Account help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account help.: I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from my phone or computer....
  8. Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help: Hi everyone. I just installed Xbox insiders hub on my Xbox One. Im super excited to be apart of this community. This question might be really dumb, but remember this is my first day with the app...
  9. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  10. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...