help ?

Discus and support help ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my xbox live account was removed from my console , I have no idea what happened but now its gone and i cant even re-download it . Could somone tell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxDEATH247xX, Mar 16, 2014.

1. XxDEATH247xX
    XxDEATH247xX Guest

help ?

Hi my xbox live account was removed from my console , I have no idea what happened but now its gone and i cant even re-download it . Could somone tell me whats going on

:)

XxDEATH247xX, Mar 16, 2014
  2. sirdooberry
    sirdooberry Guest
    help

Hello everyone i am trying to get into competitive gaming if anyone has any tips and what game to start with that would help me a lot thank you!!

sirdooberry, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Dandbolivers
    Dandbolivers Guest
    help

See I was confused on that as well. Multiplayer or pro tournaments? I have no experience on the latter. Doubt my 1.24 kdr is enough to go pro lol

Dandbolivers, Mar 16, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

help ?

Hi there,

Ok before trying to download it, please check the storage section on your console to see if your profile or a corrupt profile is there.

If there are please delete them.

Use the steps on this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    to delete a profile from the console as guide to see where you can find them

After deleting the profile if there was any, also clear the cache of the console.

Use the steps on this link to clear the cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

After clearing the cache please restart the console (turn it off and on again)

Now try to download your profile again.

Let us know the results (also include any errorcodes if they pop up again)

5. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  6. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  7. Gunp0wd3rnL34d Win User

HELP HELP HELP

Hello. From what I gathered from your post, you're wanting to know if you have to have XBox Live gold to play Need For Speed Most Wanted online. You do in fact have to have XBox Live gold to play this title online.
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Help help help

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, I suggest redownloading your profile. To do that:

Let us know how that goes for you and if you have any issues!

If that doesn't work, here's a few questions to help us get a better idea of the situation:

1. Have you always had connection issues like this? Or are they are recent development? (It looks like it started in the last week?)
    2. Did anything change with your profile or network setup around the time that this issue started?
    3. Are you using any third part accessories like Turtle Beach/Astro headsets, etc?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  9. VibroPlex Win User

HELP HELP HELP

If you had Xbox LIVE GOLD, when you do Settings | Account | -->
    XBOX LIVE GOLD
    appears under Your Information
Thema:

help ?

1. help ? - Similar Threads - help

2. I was scammed and need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was scammed and need help: Someone told me that they can give me a currency in GTA 5 and I believed it so I got a 15$code and they blocked me and took my money please help I have his information his Instagram was [mod...
  3. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...
  4. Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?: Hi I have an overdue payment that I need to sort out and i also need to cancel an auto renew subscription. However whenever I try to access the services and subscriptions page I get the message;...
  5. Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body

in XboX Insiders
    Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body: My xbox one s is getting switched on by the controller properly. The controller switch blinks till the xbox boots up which is normal I guess. But it does not stop blinking once the xbox is booted...
  6. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

in XboX Insiders
    The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...: I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts that got the invite, both are the same. I...
  7. How do i speak to a real person that will actually help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i speak to a real person that will actually help: Im fed up with microsoft, their refund policies aren't obvious and nor are their contact us buttons. I mean ffs they get members of the community to do their live chat support for them. anyway, my...
  8. Plz help this is annoying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help this is annoying: So im trying to remove parental consent form my child account so i scroll down and i press manage child info and it says manage child permissions so i press it and nothinh happens it just takes me...
  9. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  10. ARK Genesis help

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Genesis help: i have ARK survival evolved and the Genesis Pass 1 but it will not download on my Computer why is that i have done the following -cycle power aka shut it down and turn it on -uninstalled and...