Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !

Discus and support Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone needs help or wants a coop partner add me or send message also have a mic please 1eb515b0-9fde-4911-8803-9e3d50a1d5c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeltaEliteKing9, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !

If anyone needs help or wants a coop partner add me or send message also have a mic please

:)

DeltaEliteKing9, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Get Early Access to DeadSpace 3 demo January 15th

Mass Effect 3 players get new armour in Dead Space 3.

EA has announced that Dead Space 3 players with a Mass Effect 3 save on their console will be able to unlock a modified version of Commander Shepard's armour.

The special suit will be awarded should the game detect a previous save file, although you will need to have played both games on the same console as there is no way to unlock the armour across different platforms.

( Video in link below )

Mass Effect 3 players get new armour in Dead Space 3

Mister BuzzBee, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Bros to close

need 2 or 3 people to help with this achievement im online now so if you need this or fancy helping add me

BrothersInArms5, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Get Early Access to DeadSpace 3 demo January 15th

Mass Effect 3 players get new armour in Dead Space 3.

EA has announced that Dead Space 3 players with a Mass Effect 3 save on their console will be able to unlock a modified version of Commander Shepard's armour.

The special suit will be awarded should the game detect a previous save file, although you will need to have played both games on the same console as there is no way to unlock the armour across different platforms.

( Video in link below )

http://www.shopto.net/news/41733/Mass-Effect-3-players-get-new-armour-in-Dead-Space-3
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Dead Space 3 - EA think it's been too scary for you - "Hello (15) rating" Ker-ching !

Well to be fair... I've played "Dead Space" and "Dead Space 2" so why would I want to do it all again in "Dead Space 3"?

I don't mind them innovating and making something new as long as it's a quality product that is value for money.

If they can do this then it's a good thing.

Who needs "Dead Space 2.5"?

Az
  6. Nostrah Win User

Looking for Dead Space 3 friends or people who are new to dead space !

I'll go in for some co-op exploring killing!
  7. LightOne33 Win User

Looking for Dead Space 3 friends or people who are new to dead space !

I just started this game and I love it but could use help, ESP with crafting. Add me if you want.
  8. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Get Early Access to DeadSpace 3 demo January 15th

Dead Space 3 includes microtransactions.

Dead Space 3 is to be the latest game to include microtransactions according to a new report.

Eurogamer spotted at a recent preview event that you'll be able to use real money and immediately clarified
    things with Dead Space 3 associate producer Yara Khoury.

"You can buy resources with real money, but scavenger bots can also give you the currency that you can use on the marketplace. So you don?t have to spend [real world] dollars.

You won't be able to do this right from the start, taking away an unfair advantage players who decide to spend may have, "There are a lot of weapon parts that are only available to buy later in the game. Unless you?re playing through it again [on New
    Game Plus]," said Khoury.

A demo for Dead Space 3 is available now. The game itself arrives next month.

http://www.shopto.net/news/41729/Dead-Space-3-includes-microtransactions-
Thema:

Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !

1. Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game ! - Similar Threads - Helping fresh players

2. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  3. Black Ops Glitch Please help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Glitch Please help me!: [img] My COD Black ops game has something wrong with it since when I try ti play it on my xbox360 it has a massive glitch like the picture below [img] It's like this in all maps I'm not sure...
  4. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  5. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help: I used to use pandora all the time on my old xbox one. I just recently upgraded to a new xbox and now when I try to download pandora it says its unavailable and only gives me the option to redeem...
  6. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  7. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  8. Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of war Redscreen/ Reset Xbox one X console. But no help: For smoe reason I turned on Gears of war ultimate edition. And got red screen . I un plugged my Xbox one X and plugged in. The Xbox one. And it was normal. I plugged the Xbox one X back in, but...
  9. Help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help: Help Start off trying a hard reset to see if the fixes the issue. (Press power button down for 10 secons, then wheb its off turn back on). e7142a8b-f6b8-4666-a6a4-7ed96b865079
  10. I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition: it has no scratches nothing its brand new from Australia but its not installing it says your disc may be dirty or damaged. try cleaning it (0x87e00064) 1f347ea0-8bb0-4bbd-939e-96a4b1c68631