HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Discus and support HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ĝĝçĉ, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ĝĝçĉ
    ĝĝçĉ Guest

Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then make sure you go to your world settings (located to the
    right of the world and name of world) change your settings to friends only or friends of friends. I had to do this for the Nintendo Switch because my friend tried making a new account and transferring worlds to play online making it complicated for themselves.
    Ask questions HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM :)

:)

ĝĝçĉ, Sep 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Cheers for that, I haven't had any issues with minecraft (mostly because I don't play it anymore).
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Thanks, is good to know that.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

Hi DiegoA4,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Minecraft Pocket Edition. Have you attempted to reinstall Minecraft Pocket Edition? Also, you may want to change your password, here's an article on how to do so:

Change your Password - Xbox

I hope this helps.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Server disconnection

6. Crying Cola Win User

Minecraft 360 edition - inventory always gone when I reload a saved game or join a friends game

There is probably a problem with saving on your game then. You could always try deleting the game and reinstalling it, clearing your cache, the usual stuff people say to do.

If I were you, I would go to a minecraft forums or contact the developers of the game. This is a problem with minecraft, and not xbox so you shouldn't really expect people to know how to fix this problem unless they are a fan of minecraft.
Thema:

1. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM - Similar Threads - HERE FIX MINECRAFT

2. Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you fix Spiderverse on 360? Here is the issue.: Ok, so Spiderverse and a few other movies are currently broken on the Xbox 360. You can not turn off the Narration which makes the movie unwatchable. Microsoft, why can't you fix it? It took me...
  3. need a fix here :)

in XboX Insiders
    need a fix here :): [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

in XboX Insiders
    Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/UrBoiKarson [link] [comments]
  6. Slow Xbox App, A Possible Fix Here?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow Xbox App, A Possible Fix Here?: Hello all, I have used the Xbox App on both iOS and Android for some time. I noticed it seemed like at first the application is snappy and quick, decent loading etc. Then as time went on, you...
  7. PC game problem that I was told could be fixed here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game problem that I was told could be fixed here: I play overwatch on PC and as of recently I can't seem to play it past the loading screen without it saying a connection error has occurred. Its been happening since the last game event update....
  8. Not logging in here. Seriously, MS, this needs to be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not logging in here. Seriously, MS, this needs to be fixed: I have been having trouble logging in for several days, with connection lost during games, but today I can't log in at all. Can someone please share what is going on and an estimated repair time?...
  9. Teredo address not obtained?!? Oh my! Here's how to fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo address not obtained?!? Oh my! Here's how to fix.: I personally had this issue myself. The help article didn't solve my problem, so I wanted to provide some alternative steps for you to try. support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-party-chat I looked...
  10. Here is how you fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here is how you fix it: It's as simple as this instead of spending 130$ on repairs just plug an Ethernet cable in then log into a wifi network then unplug it and log back in to that same one see simple...