Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

Discus and support Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth.

submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Sep 14, 2019
  2. ShadowKnight886 Win User

I didn`t know where to put this, i need help

I reported him months ago and he is still happily playing on his account, his name is[Mod Removed]
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Alerte service

Hi Kim,

As XBF Eladio has stated, it is an issue being reported and information is still being gathered. I recommend contacting Xbox customer support to report this issue and have a case created for this issue.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

Thank you for your patience.
  4. LewisLFC91 Win User

Netflix is now live for Xbox in UK

I'll have a go with the 1 month trail and if it's as good as it sounds i'll keep my subsciption. I think it mostly depends on the content available, if there are a lot of newer movies and a good selection of tv series then at £5.99 per month i'll happily
    pay for it.
  5. KroolSale Win User

Can't download Xbox Live content

@ngocphi

"store.virginmedia.com/.../gaming.html

Even virgin suggest you get 60mbs .

And really virgin doesnt have issues with gaming ?

You cant be serious saying that thousands reporting issues last month till now is wrong and virgin arent sending out techs to repair the issues

community.virginmedia.com/.../2"

no disrespect but there are literally hundrets of threads here on the xbox forums about the "can't download" problem and you still say that it's not Microsoft's issue, but on the other hand you recognise the Virgin issue because thousands of others have
    issues? You can't be serious that hundrets reporting issues in the past two months are wrong?
  6. ChakramPrincess Win User

"The Sims 3" finally patched!

Took them almost 8 months to patch this issue and about 4 months to fix the online pass issue....great service there EA, rather pathetic.
Thema:

Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

1. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of... - Similar Threads - Here happily report

2. Borderlands 3 is Here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 is Here!: Olá, eu ainda nao adquiri minha copia digital... mais estou aguardando ainda para pegar o game. ------- [Mod Translation - Hello, I have not yet acquired my digital copy... I'm still waiting...
  3. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. need a fix here :)

in XboX Insiders
    need a fix here :): [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM: Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then...
  6. Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,: Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought...
  7. What are we doing here

in XboX Insiders
    What are we doing here: Please don't take this as a compliant or criticism it's just a question/suggestion and not that big a deal. So having said that Back in the early days of dashboard and console tests including...
  8. Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...: Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is a lie. But here's a method to FIX it so it isn't being falsely advertised to the consumer. Look if the consumer is being told that they have...
  9. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  10. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...