Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

Discus and support Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth.

submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Sep 14, 2019
  2. ShadowKnight886 Win User

I didn`t know where to put this, i need help

I reported him months ago and he is still happily playing on his account, his name is[Mod Removed]
  3. LewisLFC91 Win User

Netflix is now live for Xbox in UK

I'll have a go with the 1 month trail and if it's as good as it sounds i'll keep my subsciption. I think it mostly depends on the content available, if there are a lot of newer movies and a good selection of tv series then at £5.99 per month i'll happily
    pay for it.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Alerte service

Hi Kim,

As XBF Eladio has stated, it is an issue being reported and information is still being gathered. I recommend contacting Xbox customer support to report this issue and have a case created for this issue.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

Thank you for your patience.
  5. KroolSale Win User

Can't download Xbox Live content

@ngocphi

"store.virginmedia.com/.../gaming.html

Even virgin suggest you get 60mbs .

And really virgin doesnt have issues with gaming ?

You cant be serious saying that thousands reporting issues last month till now is wrong and virgin arent sending out techs to repair the issues

community.virginmedia.com/.../2"

no disrespect but there are literally hundrets of threads here on the xbox forums about the "can't download" problem and you still say that it's not Microsoft's issue, but on the other hand you recognise the Virgin issue because thousands of others have
    issues? You can't be serious that hundrets reporting issues in the past two months are wrong?
  6. ChakramPrincess Win User

"The Sims 3" finally patched!

Took them almost 8 months to patch this issue and about 4 months to fix the online pass issue....great service there EA, rather pathetic.
Thema:

Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

1. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of... - Similar Threads - Here happily report

2. So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KrustyButton [link] [comments]
  3. Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution: Hello everyone I wanna share a very important thing you should do when your going to buy a Xbox one. Or when you have Xbox one already and have Issues. Part 1 : Story I was very happy when i...
  4. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  5. Dolby Atmos channel upmixer is here!

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos channel upmixer is here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  6. I was told to ask about this issue here by forza support- Everytime i open forza horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was told to ask about this issue here by forza support- Everytime i open forza horizon 4...: After 30 to 40 seconds after i open the game it crashes on the startup screen. It's been doing this for the last week or so since i had to reinstall windows 10 for a separate issue. I have been...
  7. Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here

in XboX Insiders
    Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here: Hi guys,i recently broke my leg and have been bed ridden. Ive been really bored and trying to play xbox But its in my living room and i struggle to move around because of how painfull its is. So i...
  8. Outer worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Getting those messages on my win10 PC: Outer worlds is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I have tested with Untertale as well (small...
  9. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

in XboX Insiders
    This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments]
  10. So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...

in XboX Insiders
    So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RyanSnip3r416 [link] [comments]