Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w

Discus and support Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; He should be able to add to home screen and Guide tab submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Results_Modz, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w

/u/Results_Modz, Jun 19, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

xbox 360's product

3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Billing Support to US military stationed overseas

Hi there, sounds like the perfect idea for me. To ensure your idea is read by the team, I recommend you post it over here: Xbox Ideas.

A huge thank you to all you guys do and wishing you all a Happy New Year.
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

NEW IDEAS, NEW RUMORS, NEW FACTS, PUT THEM ALL HERE

There is no doubt the online was broken when it released but I'm quite impressed with how they have turned things around despite being dogged by hackers. Personally the game at the moment is the most fun I have had with it. You do need to play with friends
    though or it is too boring.
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

No need for cash cards anymore, the modders stepped in because Rockstar over here wants to jack people. I am sure rockstar is scared of the hackers doing something to the heist that's why they haven't released it. I wonder why they have volleyball on the
    beach and basket ball courts and we cant play none of that. I could care less about robbing a bank right now anyway. all that is is 5 stars of cops chasing you, and now days, lester wants to only help every 3 minutes, but what I don't get is, after my car
    was just blown up, MY FAVORITE CAR, why doesn't my mechanic want to bring it back? why do I have to wait 3 minutes? oh I know why, because rockstar must have a new leader who is obviously a none gamer
  6. GeeGee05 Win User

Whatever happened to the heist.... wasn't that the big deal in owning a house... I played he game for a while bought a house done some odd and end jobs... Then quit because it got boring.. picked i up the other night and had some fun playing again. But
    the price of things out weight the income. Everything is so expensive turbo for a car 50 g's payout for a 25 min mission 5 g's..... i understand why people are money glitching...

just my two cents
Thema:

Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w

1. Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w - Similar Threads - Here's idea guysnfor

2. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  3. Here's idea helping people put them good happy

in XboX Insiders
    Here's idea helping people put them good happy: Insider hub appy for Android submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  4. Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here

in XboX Insiders
    Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here: [IMG] submitted by /u/OGC_Enigma1010 [link] [comments]
  5. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  6. Stucked? Glitch? - No idea how to continue in Ori? Free hints here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stucked? Glitch? - No idea how to continue in Ori? Free hints here!: A lot of people bought Ori over the Holidays; and that means - a lot of people will stuck somewhere by normal obstacles (or even glitches?). If you don't want to watch a "Let's Play" or read a...
  7. Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here: Disconnected from Destiny 100 times. 0eb534c6-16ae-4e6b-b8fa-107ca1443aba
  8. Ideas for traits/moves/instincts - Post them Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas for traits/moves/instincts - Post them Here.: What a lot of comments-thread-haters don’t understand about KI is that one of its core advantages is that every character in the cast plays in a totally unique style, while also sharing an...
  9. NEW IDEAS, NEW RUMORS, NEW FACTS, PUT THEM ALL HERE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW IDEAS, NEW RUMORS, NEW FACTS, PUT THEM ALL HERE: So gta5 is umm, how do I say this? not necessarily getting boring, but I believe we have all done everything there is to do in the game already. capture was cool, but I haven't really gotten into...
  10. Heres an idea, you should have done for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Heres an idea, you should have done for Xbox One: Players from 360 would have had an easier time transfering from 360 to one if they had this at launch Players who purchased any digital content from the 360 marketplace, should be allowed to...