Herr der Ringe Schlacht um Mittelerde Xbox one ??? Abwärtskompatibel [Lord of the Rings...

Discus and support Herr der Ringe Schlacht um Mittelerde Xbox one ??? Abwärtskompatibel [Lord of the Rings... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo ich wollte fragen wann es endlich spielbar auf der xbox one ist ich habe die cd version zuhause . Habe es ewig nicht gespielt und warte schon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikelSlawinski, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Herr der Ringe Schlacht um Mittelerde Xbox one ??? Abwärtskompatibel [Lord of the Rings...

Hallo ich wollte fragen wann es endlich spielbar auf der xbox one ist ich habe die cd version zuhause . Habe es ewig nicht gespielt und warte schon echt lange bis es bald spielbar ist.

[Translation-Hello I wanted to ask when it's finally playable on the xbox one I have the cd version at home. Haven't played it forever and wait a long time until it's playable soon.]

:)

MikelSlawinski, Dec 2, 2019
  2. MikelSlawinski Win User

Xbox 360 Marketplace Black Friday Sales

Hallo wollte fragen wann endlich Herr der Ringe Schlacht um mittelerde 2 für xbox one kommt.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Herr der Ringe Schlacht um Mittelerde Xbox one ??? Abwärtskompatibel [Lord of the Rings Battle of Middle-earth Xbox one ??? Backward]

Hello

Since the backwards compatible program has been paused until Scarlett is released it may be a while. It would be up to the game developers and whatever plans are in motion moving forward.

Hopefully your wish comes true one day.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Blu Ray dont work on One X

Hi, yes this the version I mean, but just in german localization. https://www.amazon.de/Herr-Ringe-Spielfilm-Trilogie-Extended/dp/B005C2SDXM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&q...

I tested your advice for a while, now I can say: It worked- sometimes and somehow. Now I have to eject and insert these discs 5 or 10 times, but then they will finally read from the Xbox. So thank you for your support!

Nevertheless, I'm pretty much disappointed about Microsoft and their new hardware. This shouldn't be the norm solution for such a "premium hardware". I think they have to imrpove the blu ray player (soft-and hardware) Anyway thank you again, Sir!

Greetings
    Thank you for providing that update, MetallFluffy. We're glad to hear that helped but we're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience as we recognize that's not ideal at all. Something that has helped some users experiencing issues with Blu-Ray disc
    playback such as what you described is a full factory reset of their Xbox One console. However, it is up to you if you would like to try that step or not as it would require you to re-add your account and installed games and apps. Please keep us updated on
    this if you continue to experience this issue.
  5. MetallFuffy Win User

Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Blu Ray dont work on One X

Thank you for that info. To clarify, this behavior with the screen freezing and you having to manually close out of the Blu-Ray Player app is consistent every time you try to launch The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Extended Edition on Blu-Ray? To check, is
    it similar to
    this version
    ? Are you able to provide photos or a link to the product page for the version you have?

Also, let's have you try a soft factory reset of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and apps to avoid having to download them again. Any changes with this experience after that?
    Hi, yes this the version I mean, but just in german localization. https://www.amazon.de/Herr-Ringe-Spielfilm-Trilogie-Extended/dp/B005C2SDXM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1524476289&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=der+herr+der+ringe&psc=1

I tested your advice for a while, now I can say: It worked- sometimes and somehow. Now I have to eject and insert these discs 5 or 10 times, but then they will finally read from the Xbox. So thank you for your support!

Nevertheless, I'm pretty much disappointed about Microsoft and their new hardware. This shouldn't be the norm solution for such a "premium hardware". I think they have to imrpove the blu ray player (soft-and hardware) Anyway thank you again, Sir!

Greetings
  6. ELzDIABLO Win User

Shouldn't this forum be under T-Z?

[quote user="Bird125"]

The "The" is Required! It is part of the title of the game.

Would you call Tolkien's work Lord of Rings or The Lord of the Rings?

[/quote]

Honestly I just call it "Lord of the Rings".
Thema:

Herr der Ringe Schlacht um Mittelerde Xbox one ??? Abwärtskompatibel [Lord of the Rings...

1. Herr der Ringe Schlacht um Mittelerde Xbox one ??? Abwärtskompatibel [Lord of the Rings... - Similar Threads - Herr der Ringe

2. Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...: Hab eine neue xbox one s gekauft und wenn ich jetzt ein xbox360 spiel spielen will, dann zeigt es mir nur an ich könne ein profil runterladen aber dann wenn ich diese Option wähle, dann zeigt es...
  3. Problem bei der Installation des Spiels Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem bei der Installation des Spiels Microsoft Mahjong: Hallo, ich habe gestern Microsoft Mahjong auf meinem neuen Win10-Laptop installieren wollen, war dabei aber nicht mit meinem MS-Konto angemeldet. Die App wird dann auch in der App-Liste...
  4. game pass rage 2 nur der startbildschirm[Translation-game pass rage 2 only the start screen]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass rage 2 nur der startbildschirm[Translation-game pass rage 2 only the start screen]: guten tag habe den game pass x box one s gestern ist rage 2 abgestürzt wollte neu starten geht nicht immer nur der startbildschirm habe auch schon komplett neu runtergeladen geht immer noch...
  5. Wie verschiebe ich das Benachrichtigung Feld bei der xbox one?[How do I move the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wie verschiebe ich das Benachrichtigung Feld bei der xbox one?[How do I move the...: Immer wieder habe ich das Problem, dass bei Spielen mit untertiteln das Benachrichtigung Feld von der xbox one mein spielgeschehen stört. Bei Nachrichten oder wenn Freund online kommen poppt das...
  6. König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!: Folgendes Problem, ich hab mir heute den Film König der Löwen über die Xbox 360 geholt, dieser ist aber leider nicht kompatible mit der Old-Gen Konsole. Dann dachte ich mir, ich hab ihn ja über...
  7. Problem mit der Microsoft Familienfunktion[Translation-Microsoft Family Feature Issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem mit der Microsoft Familienfunktion[Translation-Microsoft Family Feature Issue]: I made an account with the security settings for kids, but now is the problem that I can't switch it on adult cause I deleted the adult account unintentionally. I down know the email or password...
  8. Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...: Hallo, ich möchte ein Abo für den EA access Dienst einrichten. Von der Website von EA werde ich dafür auf die Microsoftstore Website umgeleitet. Bei der Bezahlung steht dann, dass ich ein...
  9. Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360: Hallo, ich habe eine kleine Frage. Kann es sein das es nicht mehr möglich ist sein Microsoft-Konto auf seinem Xbox 360 Profil zu ändern? Welche Alternativen gib es das ist den Microsoft-Account...
  10. Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...: Guude Wenn ich versuch, die Facebook-Verbindung zu repariern, kommt diese Meldung: "Diese Weiterleitung ist fehlgeschlagen, da die URI zur Weiterleitung in den Client oAuth-Einstellungen der App...