Hertz not showing in display settings?

Discus and support Hertz not showing in display settings? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] anyone else having this issue? It's on a sony bravia 65x800g. 2f174778-8e89-4732-811e-c776462e056e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xBLOUSESx, Sep 20, 2019.

1. xBLOUSESx
    xBLOUSESx Guest

Hertz not showing in display settings? [​IMG]
    anyone
    else having this issue? It's on a sony bravia 65x800g.

:)

xBLOUSESx, Sep 20, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey BLOUSES

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a setting that is normally displayed under your Advance video settings.

Since you already have a thread similar to this, we will now be locking this thread. I recommend that you head over to your

original post
    , as you already have several responses there. We will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

I would also like to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    , specifically this one:

"13) Please
    do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance and
    thought. "

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

Hi there jognoh1

What is your question?. As in video hertz or Sound hertz?.
  4. SandM1tch Win User

Higher Resolution from Xbox 360 to Sony VPL-PX40 projector

If HDMI to DVI doesn't work, next best thing is getting the HD VGA cable for Xbox 360 and use that in 720p/1280x720 or the component cable at 720p. The reason I recommend 720p instead of 1080i is for a couple of reasons.

-

1. You have an LCD projector which is a digital progessive type of display. Interlace is not suited for this type of display (interlace was intended for CRT displays), but if you can't use a digital connection, then analog is the only way (but with progressive
    formats like 720p instead of 1080i which is interlaced).

-

2. Progressive allows for faster display of your controller button presses on screen than over interlace. Progressive shows the 30 or 60 frames in one 60 hertz field each second. Interlace splits those same 30 or 60 frames into seperate 30 hertz fields to
    be combined into 60 hertz. It takes longer because only half of the resolution (why people say its actually 1920x540 instead of 1920x1080/1080p) is flickered each second.

-

So in summary, you want to try and use Progressive resolutions with LCD, Plasma, and DLP. It will make your actions less delayed onscreen and less blurring will occur. This is why 1080i is removed from Xbox one. But with an analog connection if you can't
    get the HDMI to DVI cable working...
  5. DEVILDOG USMC 4 Win User

Lagging and Audio/Video issues

Master Blud, I am a HAM Radio operator, and It is Hertz, not MegaHertz.

answers.yahoo.com/.../index

Google it, it is all hertz, not megahertz.
  6. Dogpigfish Win User

Xbox One has white light but won't turn on

I tried switching the 50 hertz thing on and off a couple days ago. That won't resolve the issue. I've switched the tv again, but Xbox runs but never displays on the tv. Does this have to do with an update or something? Why did it go from working to doing
    all this crazy stuff? The wife is livid. Does anybody care?
Thema:

1. Hertz not showing in display settings? - Similar Threads - Hertz showing display

2. Appearing Offline Shows Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing Offline Shows Online: So when me or my friends appear offline we show up as online. So far I've seen my friend say "1 day last seen Youtube" while he is in the online list. My friends message me as soon as I get on and...
  3. Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.: I already subscribed for Disney Plus. I have just seen Xbox One listed for the app. I have Xbox 360, why isn't Xbox 360 listed for getting the app? If I could afford a Xbox one I would get one. I...
  4. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  5. Apex Coins never showed up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Apex Coins never showed up: Purchased 3 months gold that advertised bonus 1000 Apex Coins to be sent before June 30, it's now July 3rd and I haven't received anything. I tried to contact support but the only option was to...
  6. status not updating to show the correct activity

in XboX Insiders
    status not updating to show the correct activity: It says it was fixed in the latest alpha skip ahead build but i seem to still have this problem. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  7. Unsupported Hertz (120hz on 60hz monitor)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsupported Hertz (120hz on 60hz monitor): Hello, so i accidentally made my xbox use 120hz instead of my monitor herz (60) its not working, ive tried starting it on troubleshoot mode, hardware power cycle, cold boot, everything AND ITS NOT...
  8. Need help running xbox at a 24 or 30 hertz refresh rate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help running xbox at a 24 or 30 hertz refresh rate.: Is there a way to run at 24 or 30 hertz, not 50 or 60. I am asking because my projector, the Epson Home Cinema 4000 only supports 4K HDR at 24 or 30hz, and not above. Otherwise, I can only receive...
  9. problem with the hertz of the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with the hertz of the xbox: Good morning , I have a problem with my xbox i did something with the Hertz i changed the hertz from 60hz to 120hz but unfortunetly my tv does not support 120 hz so the screen went black and i...
  10. Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz?: Hdmi cabel that comes with console xbox one s 1tb can it handle 4K UHD-material at 60 hertz or just 30hz?Im from sweden.Is it 10gb/s hdmi cabel that comes with consol xbox one s 1tb or do i need...