hevc extention for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive

Discus and support hevc extention for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; you all people are same no solution always ignoring as at least you can say we will be try or something like positive answer this is very important... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohammed rafi tk, Aug 23, 2019.

1. hevc extention for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive

you all people are same no solution always ignoring as at least you can say we will be try or something like positive answer this is very important question xbox one have great hardware also have graphics card too please forward to main developer
    team of xbox to find solution for 4k hdr movie player that can run from usb flash drive or hevc extention and I am pretty sure most people want this not only us

:)

Mohammed rafi tk, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Mohammed rafi tk,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We noticed that this is
    a duplicate thread
    . We will be locking this thread since it is a duplicate. We appreciate that you would like to share your ideas on the Xbox forums. The best possible place to post your ideas is on the

Xbox reddit page
    . We ask that everyone follows the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and refrains from creating duplicate posts. Thank you very again, and enjoy the rest of your day!
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

hevc for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We are not sure what Microsoft plans are. We find out when the public does. You can however voice your opinion on the

insider forum
    . The thread is the first sticky post on the forum.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Internet Expert Win User

No 4K without HDR (xbox one x)

On the Xbox One S/X: HDR requires 4K, but 4K does not require HDR.

Are you disabling HDR through your TV menu, or the Xbox display settings? If you're disabling HDR through the TV menu, this may be toggling your HDMI port from version 2.0 to 1.4. 4K resolution is not supported on Xbox if it is plugged into an HDMI port
    running version 1.4 specs, and will drive 1080p/SDR at most. If you disable HDR through the Xbox display settings (found in advanced settings menu), it should simply be running 4K without HDR from there.

If input lag is a huge concern, check if your TV has a "Game Mode," probably located somewhere in the TV's picture settings. This disables some (likely subtle) image post-processing features on the TV to reduce input lag.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

confused in buying XBox

Hi, The Xbox One X is the best console for gaming. But it is double the price of an Xbox One S. The X plays games & movies in 4K if supported by them, while the S only shows movies in 4K and games in HDR if supported. Both consoles play all games that are
    available for the Xbox One, just the Xbox One X shows them in much better and smoother.
Thema:

1. hevc extention for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive - Similar Threads - hevc extention run

2. hevc for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hevc for xbox one x to run 4k hdr movie from usb hard drive: hello guys I just like to know why this hevc extension not available for xbox one x how we can watch 4k hdr movies from usb hard drive other wise its getting stuck or lagging some times stopping...
  3. Rise Of Nations: Extented Edition multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise Of Nations: Extented Edition multiplayer not working: Hi, I and my child have bought the game Rise of Nations: Extended edition. I am able to play in multiplayer mode. But my child cannot. When he clicks the Multiplayer Game it gives an error: "You...
  4. Green screen with HEVC (.265) videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen with HEVC (.265) videos: So my previous post was locked, likely because Microsoft doesn't want to acknowledge that there is an issue, specifically Mister Maka. Here is the issue: My xbox will not play video files...
  5. Green screen with HEVC (.265) videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen with HEVC (.265) videos: My xbox will not play video files properly. If I try to play HEVC movies it only shows a green screen. Some .mkv files will play but it shows green blocks at the bottom of the screen. These...
  6. Success does not unlock on the extention Blizzard mountain on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Success does not unlock on the extention Blizzard mountain on forza horizon 3: Hello I address to the support because it has been 2 months that I have 4 successes that remain block on the extention blizzad moutain and impossible to unlock again because the games do not allow...
  7. x265/HEVC mkv video support for Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x265/HEVC mkv video support for Xbox 360?: Can the Xbox 360 play x265/HEVC codec video files in MKV format using the System Video Player? Please reply. Thank you. 69fb4314-27d3-4f1e-9ca4-b2a2092a72ba
  8. Can you extent Xbox one hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you extent Xbox one hard drive?: Hi is there any possible way I can extent my storage on my Xbox one console? 190c86d7-aef4-43f2-ba99-624274718baf
  9. Extent Club Staff entitlements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extent Club Staff entitlements: We want more managers for the new club thing. Public managers should be allowed to change the backround, add voice news. A kind of wardens should be able to start polls, f.e. to vote for kicking...
  10. Extent Club Staff entitlements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extent Club Staff entitlements: We want more managers for the club. Public managers should be allowed to change the backround, add voice news. A kind of wardens should be able to start polls, f.e. to vote for kicking out...