Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

Discus and support Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/loafhimself, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to restart, have tried to download from the in windows store and it says it’s installed but nothing happens when I hit play, does anyone know where the games download to so I can manually remove the games files and re download?

submitted by /u/loafhimself
    [link] [comments]

/u/loafhimself, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Pass Problems

I take it you've downloaded the
    official App?

There seems to be some issues with it at the moment. Mine says I don't have PC game Pass - subscription page says I have. I've also somehow paid for mine twice. I'll need to contact support for a refund for the second purchase.

As with all these kinds of launches, everyone will be trying to use it all at once. Its probably having some issues.
  3. Zero420override Win User

xbox beta games pass

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox PC games pass

Hi,

Sorry you're having issues with Game Pass for PC. There are some current issues with the program at the moment. I have downloaded one game so far that worked, which was Gears of War Ultimate. Currently trying to get Metro Exodus.

Just a heads up. You do not need to be in the Windows Insider program anymore to get the PC Game Pass Beta application. This application is now open to all Windows 10 users, as long as their OS is updated to the latest version, 1903.

Are you running version 1903?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
Thema:

Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

1. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games. - Similar Threads - Hey need assistance

2. hey Xbox team? I need to know...

in XboX Insiders
    hey Xbox team? I need to know...: after project Scarlett releases will backwards compatibility return to the Xbox one? I only got a Xbox One X because I heard of the initial promise of "you'll be able to play all of your old...
  3. hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ...

in XBoX Rewards
    hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ...: hi i did the punchout for the december 31st i never recieved the credits i did 6 games so i should get another 15000 but nothing showed up saying i did not preorder resident evil but i did before...
  4. hey i need help i have problems with the sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i need help i have problems with the sound: I have problems with the sound of games only games, but the sound of the dashboard menu works, this is the game GOW4 i need help 65bb2fc6-77fd-4800-9ed9-5f934aedc6b5
  5. Hey I need help with my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I need help with my account...: I already payed my live suscription but when i try to play the game send me an error and a link to renovate my live suscription, what can I do to resolve this problem?...
  6. Hey Tech Support!, The bingo server needs rebooted. Pleae put it on an automatic schedule.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Tech Support!, The bingo server needs rebooted. Pleae put it on an automatic schedule.: The bingo server needs rebooted AGAIN. Why can't you put it on a monthly schedule? It isn't rocket science--just fact when you work with servers..... PLEASE! 986d8259-52d9-4d9c-a5d5-1969ab669eff
  7. Hey Xbox! We need Modern Warfare 2 and 3!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox! We need Modern Warfare 2 and 3!: Microsoft should make Modern Warfare 2 and maybe 3 backwards compatible! They are highly anticipated games, and I don't know if one is being remastered but they are so graphically enjoyable I...
  8. Hey Guys ! I need help !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys ! I need help !: MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH. 6d4c81f1-13a3-4032-b080-0e87853c3b37
  9. Hey this might be in the wrong section but I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey this might be in the wrong section but I need help: hey this might not be in the right place but on the Xbox one games with gold rn assassins creed revelations is free but it says I have to purchase it on Xbox.com but I can't seem to find it or...
  10. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000