Hey all, looking for friends to play with!

Discus and support Hey all, looking for friends to play with! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm 50% through the single player campaign and finding a bunch of these social items, like chests and events. i'm also pretty proactive in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ybot1122, Feb 22, 2015.

1. ybot1122
    ybot1122 Guest

Hey, I'm 50% through the single player campaign and finding a bunch of these social items, like chests and events. i'm also pretty proactive in building kenway's fleet. Anyone else want to join me? Feel free to add:

:)

ybot1122, Feb 22, 2015
  2. Hey! Hey all, looking for friends to play with! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!

Hi I'm a 19 year old Gamer from England just looking for new friends to play Xbox with as I hardly have anyone to speak to. I play Call Of Duty,Halo,Gears of war Gta V minecraft and many more Hey all, looking for friends to play with! :)

Just Feel free to Send a friend request or a message Hey all, looking for friends to play with! :)

XII W4RP4TH IIX, Feb 22, 2015
  3. Hey! Hey all, looking for friends to play with! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!

Same here, anyone can add me . I can play with you and have lots of games

the jackal 57, Feb 22, 2015
  4. thelion71
    thelion71 Guest

added both of you me hearties, arrrrrr!

thelion71, Apr 28, 2015
  5. thelion71 Win User

added both of you me hearties, arrrrrr!
  6. the jackal 57 Win User

Hey! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!

Same here, anyone can add me . I can play with you and have lots of games
  7. SOD Athena Win User

Hey, looking for friends!!

I love playing Black ops 2 :) I sent you a friend request
  8. KobiMontanaHaN Win User

i sent you a friend request :) i might get Black ops 2 soon too
  9. Wolfszaehnchen Win User

Hey I'm Ayu a 21-year old girl from germany and have my XBox since a few days.

I'm very friendly, kindly and helpful. I also know how to behave.

Looking for (new) friends, too.

Next month I think I'll buy COD BO2 and some other games, too.

I'll send you a request :)
Thema:

1. Hey all, looking for friends to play with! - Similar Threads - Hey looking friends

2. Hey! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!: Hi I'm a 19 year old Gamer from England just looking for new friends to play Xbox with as I hardly have anyone to speak to. I play Call Of Duty,Halo,Gears of war Gta V minecraft and many more :)...
  3. hey I am looking for some new friends on both x1 and 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I am looking for some new friends on both x1 and 360: my name John I am Adult I only have fable 2 n 3 and mass effect trilogy for my 360 and I only 120 gb Xbox pro unit I also an I have Xbox one has well but I only have 3 games for it halo master...
  4. Hey xbox live I am looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey xbox live I am looking for friends: I don't have a lot of games I have fall out 3 the elder scrolls IV oblivion the elder scrolls v skyrim fallout new vegas they all platinum hits I don't like shooters due fact I suck them I try to...
  5. Hey - New to xbox one, looking for new friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey - New to xbox one, looking for new friends.: Hello everyone, I am so new i am practically green, but i would love to meet other people on here (male/female/whatever) for chit chats and game support. I currently play Assassins Creed Black...
  6. Hey all looking for some friends to play Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all looking for some friends to play Destiny: Hey all I'm looking for some ppl to do some raids or weekly stuff just add me I'm from the netherlands 2fe15456-a9c5-4eae-9a6a-6eceedbd2578
  7. Hey i'm looking for some new friends to play trials fusion or just chat with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i'm looking for some new friends to play trials fusion or just chat with.: If you want to play trials or just chat add me i also play skylander's spyro's adventure. 1fb23a04-f9da-46d0-9c1b-f15283d15fba
  8. Hey everyone - New to Xbox - Looking for friends and playmates :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone - New to Xbox - Looking for friends and playmates :): Hey everyone, I'm new to XB and XBL in general, I'd like to make some new friends, and possibly play games together in the future, at the moment I'm keeping the xboxone for console exclusives...
  9. hey boys and girls I looking for some friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey boys and girls I looking for some friends: Hi I am Wesley Stone I play Role Playing Games I just got live I have Xbox 360 with a handfull of RPG Hears What I have Fable 2 & 3 Golden aex beast rider Final Fantasy XIII 1&2 sonic ultimate...
  10. hey i am looking for adult friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey i am looking for adult friends: i got about 70 something games i am looking adults to play with i have a lot of rpg all halo games 3 of gears of war games all mass effect and racing games and some card games I am not any good at...