Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you!

Discus and support Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you!

/u/Xbox-Insider, Nov 11, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

It still hasn't been released to all Alpha's, so you will have to be a little patien
    Yeah, exactly. All that's been announced, so far, is some Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha members.

"We need your help testing out the new interface. The new experimental Home rolls out this week to select Xbox Insiders in our Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead rings. For more details on rollout, keep an eye on the Xbox Insiders section of
    Xbox Wire."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07...oll-out-to-xbox-insiders/#r752bX4ySHJOf7DD.99
  6. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on 👍
Thema:

Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you!

1. Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you! - Similar Threads - Hey Alpha Skip

2. Hey i have a question about the 3 month xbox live cards

in XboX Insiders
    Hey i have a question about the 3 month xbox live cards: I still ahave xbox live till oct 1 what would happen if i redeem the code for 3 months while i still have 1 month left from my first 3 month card? submitted by /u/will112303 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  5. hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.: How do you use it? do i now can add mods from nexus? they updated it yesterday for mods for windows 10 xbox app. 4221c6ac-513e-478b-8f9b-981ee9902ffc
  6. Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help: Ok so when I try to add a new account it loads for about 15 seconds and then kicks me to the previous page or what ever I tried to restart console (kept my games) and looking for other ways but...
  7. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  8. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  9. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  10. Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...: Even if this involves enabling storage alerts to manually delete internal storage existing clips, if necessary... submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]