hey boys and girls I looking for some friends

Discus and support hey boys and girls I looking for some friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am Wesley Stone I play Role Playing Games I just got live I have Xbox 360 with a handfull of RPG Hears What I have Fable 2 & 3 Golden aex beast... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wesley the wolf, Feb 20, 2014.

1. hey boys and girls I looking for some friends

Hi I am Wesley Stone I play Role Playing Games I just got live I have Xbox 360 with a handfull of RPG Hears What I have Fable 2 & 3 Golden aex beast rider Final Fantasy XIII 1&2 sonic ultimate genesis collection the dreamcast collection and all the games
    free 2 games I could find I don't like Shooters by the way are there any more free card games are there a list beside the one in my e-mail I am my 30s if age is big thing to any one

:)

wesley the wolf, Feb 20, 2014
  2. hi boys and girls I looking a some friends

yes i have minecraft but i don't what to with it

green ninja SC, Feb 20, 2014
  3. hi boys and girls I looking a some friends

I looking for friends I have all the halo games and call of duty world at war and all the free games with gold i also fable 2&3 I want play some co-op games I don't want friends for the uk dude time zone I est zone I would like friends form the same zone
    i want adults and teen nobody under 16 I have racing foraz 2&3 and need for speed hp i anybody looking for friends just to talk i like to talk boys and girls men and women add me I want have any more games untel after new years and yes I was onecs excailbur
    but tag is nomore so call me ninja manits not excailbur ok thanks looking forward to meeting new friends

green ninja SC, Feb 20, 2014
  4. hey boys and girls I looking for some friends

I can't say we have a big bunch of games in common. But you can add me if you want man. I don't care about age all here for some fun.

SquidgyMelons, Feb 21, 2014
  5. SquidgyMelons Win User

I can't say we have a big bunch of games in common. But you can add me if you want man. I don't care about age all here for some fun.
  6. green ninja SC Win User

hi boys and girls I looking a some friends

yes i have minecraft but i don't what to with it
  7. pT Homicidez Win User

All-Girls Clan

Hey can u let 1 boy in I'm respectful to girls I'm 14 come on and I just like playing a good game with some friends and I usually will play tdm or SnD
  8. NickieLynnIsMe Win User

generally new gamer here looking friends to play minecraft with?

Hey I'm a 16 year old girl an I love Minecraft, I'm also looking for some friends so send me a friend request an I'll play.
  9. Darkwarden75 Win User

Friends

Hey I'm new to this chatting thing but not with the Xbox 360 :p I'm looking for friends to hang out with and to talk to I have halo3,reach,odst left4dead1,2 gears1,2,3 battle field 3 gta4 mw2,3 and lots of other games gamer tag is anyone can
    send me a friend request boys and girls :D
Thema:

1. hey boys and girls I looking for some friends - Similar Threads - hey boys girls

2. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  3. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  5. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  6. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  7. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?: submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments]
  8. hey Xbox team? I need to know...

in XboX Insiders
    hey Xbox team? I need to know...: after project Scarlett releases will backwards compatibility return to the Xbox one? I only got a Xbox One X because I heard of the initial promise of "you'll be able to play all of your old...
  9. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  10. Hey new and old people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey new and old people: Anyone actually enjoying right now 5557e274-b838-41b0-9d52-33705e0674e7