hey boys and girls I looking for some friends

Discus and support hey boys and girls I looking for some friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am Wesley Stone I play Role Playing Games I just got live I have Xbox 360 with a handfull of RPG Hears What I have Fable 2 & 3 Golden aex beast... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wesley the wolf, Feb 20, 2014.

1. hey boys and girls I looking for some friends

Hi I am Wesley Stone I play Role Playing Games I just got live I have Xbox 360 with a handfull of RPG Hears What I have Fable 2 & 3 Golden aex beast rider Final Fantasy XIII 1&2 sonic ultimate genesis collection the dreamcast collection and all the games
    free 2 games I could find I don't like Shooters by the way are there any more free card games are there a list beside the one in my e-mail I am my 30s if age is big thing to any one

:)

wesley the wolf, Feb 20, 2014
  2. hi boys and girls I looking a some friends

yes i have minecraft but i don't what to with it

green ninja SC, Feb 20, 2014
  3. hi boys and girls I looking a some friends

I looking for friends I have all the halo games and call of duty world at war and all the free games with gold i also fable 2&3 I want play some co-op games I don't want friends for the uk dude time zone I est zone I would like friends form the same zone
    i want adults and teen nobody under 16 I have racing foraz 2&3 and need for speed hp i anybody looking for friends just to talk i like to talk boys and girls men and women add me I want have any more games untel after new years and yes I was onecs excailbur
    but tag is nomore so call me ninja manits not excailbur ok thanks looking forward to meeting new friends

green ninja SC, Feb 20, 2014
  4. hey boys and girls I looking for some friends

I can't say we have a big bunch of games in common. But you can add me if you want man. I don't care about age all here for some fun.

SquidgyMelons, Feb 21, 2014
  5. SquidgyMelons Win User

I can't say we have a big bunch of games in common. But you can add me if you want man. I don't care about age all here for some fun.
  6. green ninja SC Win User

hi boys and girls I looking a some friends

yes i have minecraft but i don't what to with it
  7. pT Homicidez Win User

All-Girls Clan

Hey can u let 1 boy in I'm respectful to girls I'm 14 come on and I just like playing a good game with some friends and I usually will play tdm or SnD
  8. NickieLynnIsMe Win User

generally new gamer here looking friends to play minecraft with?

Hey I'm a 16 year old girl an I love Minecraft, I'm also looking for some friends so send me a friend request an I'll play.
  9. Darkwarden75 Win User

Friends

Hey I'm new to this chatting thing but not with the Xbox 360 :p I'm looking for friends to hang out with and to talk to I have halo3,reach,odst left4dead1,2 gears1,2,3 battle field 3 gta4 mw2,3 and lots of other games gamer tag is anyone can
    send me a friend request boys and girls :D
Thema:

1. hey boys and girls I looking for some friends - Similar Threads - hey boys girls

2. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  3. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  4. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  5. Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...: Even if this involves enabling storage alerts to manually delete internal storage existing clips, if necessary... submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?: [IMG] submitted by /u/cjm3346 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...: Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550 3b25b896-edb5-445a-8c3f-2d38a8bc7f2c
  8. Hey i have question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have question: Here me out i catch this guy use mod on gta 4 i have poof [mod removed]<------smwutches stop this please thank u~G17) just look that this... a1947f6f-4528-4db0-9814-b63722a17310
  9. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a
  10. Hey gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey gamers: Been playing cod modern warfare for a few weeks. But now when i go to play it tells me I need to install the game modes that are already installed. I’ve reinstalled everything and that didn’t...