Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a...

Discus and support Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a physical xbox. We've purchased the game but cant install it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MF-506, May 27, 2022.

1. MF-506
    MF-506 Guest

Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a...

Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a physical xbox. We've purchased the game but cant install it? Cheers, Mat

:)

MF-506, May 27, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a physical xbox. We've purchased the game but cant install it? Cheers, Mat

The version you have purchased is only for Xbox consoles,.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/wobbly-life/9ns86bq33spx

If you scroll down you’ll see “playable on”. If the game works for PC it’ll be listed there

It looks like it’s only on Steam for PC

You can apply for a refund at account.Microsoft.com, go to purchase history at the top.
  3. Starseid Win User

According to the developer's site, the the PC version is only available via Steam. Without a physical Xbox, it is not possible to play Wobbly Life through Microsoft at this time.
  4. AverageMe5333 Win User

Teredo/NAT/Zoo Tycoon Multiplayer on PC ?

We dont have a Xbox we have the Xbox Game pass for PC
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Games Pass PC games...

Hello Luke,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on game pass for PC. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ
    . The games will be playable with others that use steam as they are all PC. You can play with other platforms also, if the games are cross play.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. f80f0a2c-f3af-4460-b Win User

multiplayer with the same gamepass

Hi, my friend have game pass ultimate in xbox, that he can use in pc too, if i use his gamepass in my pc, we can play the same game in multiplayer crossplay?
    Dylan Butcher
Thema:

1. Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a... - Similar Threads - Hey play Wobbly

2. Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together: So im about to download forza and my other frend plays on xbox can we play together 5ba6b902-52ae-41c3-98de-f5ef0a5e4f21
  3. Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...: Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only controls player 1 4472fd60-23aa-421b-9fd9-a0a91ae8471f
  4. hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.: How do you use it? do i now can add mods from nexus? they updated it yesterday for mods for windows 10 xbox app. 4221c6ac-513e-478b-8f9b-981ee9902ffc
  5. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  6. Hey, was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode?: hey, I was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode? And if not way not? 6c3cfd3f-9634-42ce-9f4c-cf204da9321a
  7. Hey guys, I have problems with Gears when I try to play online. "The conexión has expired" ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, I have problems with Gears when I try to play online. "The conexión has expired" ...: Hey guys, I have problems with Gears of War 4 when I try to play online. "The conexión has expired" Help :"C What can I do? a73c6ce7-1fc3-4893-ad02-a177cb5a708a
  8. Hey! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!: Hi I'm a 19 year old Gamer from England just looking for new friends to play Xbox with as I hardly have anyone to speak to. I play Call Of Duty,Halo,Gears of war Gta V minecraft and many more :)...
  9. hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this: hey everyone, i dont know how fix this... :( and i have somedays withot can play with the community so please please HELP ME :( 7a89f162-1d94-451a-ae4c-00a4e22cf277
  10. Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...: Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only got the halo series . I'm 20+ and a male. Send a message if interested :). Nametag:...