Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

Discus and support Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SIKETAN, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. SIKETAN
    SIKETAN Guest

Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass instead of boring and unrequested games.

Hi SIKETAN,

I do like the games on GamePass and since XO19 we have had some great titles but i also understand they may not be to everyones taste. I am all for more variety though :)

I would say it may be worth posting requests like this on the Xbox Insiders Reddit page. That is the best place to put forward ideas and suggestions to help improve the
    Xbox experience.
  3. Bushy_Brow Win User

Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass instead of boring and unrequested games.

Sorry, this is a situation where you are in the minority of people, as most people do like the game pass games, but you can definitely try the Reddit thread suggested above. Sorry for this inconvenience and I hope that you have a great day, Your pal,
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

I think more great multiplayer games should be added, maybe some call of duties and stuff.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Nascar Heat Evolution dlc issues

Hey MonsterGuy2014! By not showing as owned do you mean you can't see it if you select manage game on NASCAR heat evolution? Post back and let me know!
  6. HalfChaosnova Win User

looking for new friends

You need to get it. Left 4 Dead is great.

@TC - I have both Left 4 Dead games so send me a friend request. I dislike Call of Duty so I will pass on that. Which Left 4 Dead do you prefer anyway? I like the 1st more.
Thema:

1. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass... - Similar Threads - Hey start adding

2. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  3. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  4. Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...: Even if this involves enabling storage alerts to manually delete internal storage existing clips, if necessary... submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?: [IMG] submitted by /u/cjm3346 [link] [comments]
  6. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...: Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550 3b25b896-edb5-445a-8c3f-2d38a8bc7f2c
  7. Hey i have question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have question: Here me out i catch this guy use mod on gta 4 i have poof [mod removed]<------smwutches stop this please thank u~G17) just look that this... a1947f6f-4528-4db0-9814-b63722a17310
  8. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a
  9. Hey gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey gamers: Been playing cod modern warfare for a few weeks. But now when i go to play it tells me I need to install the game modes that are already installed. I’ve reinstalled everything and that didn’t...
  10. Hey, I had a question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey, I had a question: How can you contact support when support says to contact the forums and the forums say to contact support and support says to contact the forums and the forums say.......