Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

Discus and support Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 14, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Coreysito Win User

Dictionary

Hey all,

Yes, Derek is still around, but as a dev he is super busy. If there are words that you feel are missing, please just let us know here in the forums and I will get them over to the dev team for either having them added or for understanding why they don't
    want to add them.

Also, the mobile version and the Win 8 version do share the same dictionary.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Deranked in Gears Of War 3

Hey there Jam! Who said you were going to be contacted? Did you talk to someone from the Gears dev team?
  4. XBF George L Win User

Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention. I understand you are having trouble adding your mobile phone number to your account in order to make purchases. Here is a useful support article regarding how to

Manage your payment options online
    . Have you tried adding a different payment method such as a credit or debit card? You may also want to consider contacting your service provider of the mobile phone and see if they have any information or options regarding
    your mobile payment options.

Hope this helps
  5. XBF George L Win User

Brak zakupu w historii (Mod Translation: No purchase in history)

Hello Wojtek!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention. I understand you are having trouble adding your mobile phone number to your account in order to make purchases. Here is a useful support article regarding how to

Manage your payment options online
    . Have you tried adding a different payment method such as a credit or debit card? You may also want to consider contacting your service provider of the mobile phone and see if they have
    any information or options regarding your mobile payment options.

Hope this helps
  6. Bradsyerbud Win User

Who's ready for the "Xbox 2"?

Im with SchroederRock on this one, MS messed up massively with their hardware choice this time round thanks to previous management. xbox one is now maxed out and it's not going to get any better.

Ask yourself these questions. 1. Why would a company fire all its top management team and replace them? 2. Why do all 3rd party dev's manage to get more out of the PS4? and before anyone says Dev's don't understand xbox's coding system or are being lazy,
    they are not! It's underpowered plain and simple.
Thema:

1. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable? - Similar Threads - Hey Dev Team

2. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  3. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  4. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  5. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  6. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?: submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments]
  7. hey Xbox team? I need to know...

in XboX Insiders
    hey Xbox team? I need to know...: after project Scarlett releases will backwards compatibility return to the Xbox one? I only got a Xbox One X because I heard of the initial promise of "you'll be able to play all of your old...
  8. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  9. Hey new and old people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey new and old people: Anyone actually enjoying right now 5557e274-b838-41b0-9d52-33705e0674e7
  10. Hey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey: How can i stay safe without enforcement coming back fa761f82-f94d-4435-a23c-ba1ff09c90e6