Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

Discus and support Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StockMean799583, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

can anyone help me please?!

:)

StockMean799583, Dec 20, 2016
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?! :) and i guesss Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?! :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, Dec 20, 2016
  3. OnlyArrow
    OnlyArrow Guest
    Achievement Hunters

Hey guys and girls, I'm looking to play with other achievement hunters. So if you want you can add me. I can also help you if you need help getting an achievement. I have a lot of games. Have a good day everyone hope to game with you soon. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?! :)

OnlyArrow, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

how can I fix my Xbox? Cause I cant connect on Xbox live.

StockMean799583, Dec 20, 2016
  5. StockMean799583 Win User

how can I fix my Xbox? Cause I cant connect on Xbox live.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

XBOX ONE - Black Flag - code problem SVC60017

Hey again everyone,

Thanks for posting back confirming if you are experiencing this error code still.

I have another question to run past you guys. Can you clarify for me that your account and console region is the same as your physical location?

Also, thank you AlexRusyn for confirming your region with us. If everyone else could let me know what region you're in, that would be helpful! Thanks!
  7. iHateSnowfall Win User

hey guys i need some help

I would go for the one that you would mostly want to get which is halo 4, or if you aren't as excited for halo 4,and want to try out black ops 2, when black ops 2 comes out the 13th, (a week after halo 4). this is what I would do, since black ops 2 comes
    out a week or two after halo 4, get black ops 2, then after you've been playing for awhile (maybe a week or two) then you can go to gamestop, and get halo 4 used, and usually it can be 10 dollars cheaper, but if you are really pinching pennies, you can always
    go on ebay or amazon to find it used for a cheaper price.

I personally don't really care for black ops 2, and pre ordered the limited edition of halo 4, so I don't have a choice, since I preordered, but as long as you didn't pre order anything, that is what I suggest

or another suggestion is to get gamefly, to get the games, but I don't really suggest that, since:

1. you don't get to keep the game forever

2. EVERYONE wants to get it, so when it is your turn to rent, it can be as far as a month, for it to be available to rent.
  8. iTz Juicy Win User

hey guys i need some help

You could honestly get a used copy of an older Call of Duty, like CoD 4, or original Black Ops. To get a feel for them. (the best ones[in my opnion])

The mechanics are the same and you'll get a feel for the pacing. The only things that changes are gadgets and guns. Basically.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

New Update Profile Download Error 80151103

Hey guys! Can I have everyone getting this error to try going to
    https://login.live.com
    and request a password reset (you may have to log out). Once this is done, try to download your profile again and restart the console. Let me know if this helps, thanks!
Thema:

1. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?! - Similar Threads - Hey everyone got

2. HEY EVERYONE COME CHECK ME OUT!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HEY EVERYONE COME CHECK ME OUT!: Hey all, glad to be here finally. This is my profile, soft kitty. Im Laurie.You see, my husband has hacked every account I own,our credit cards,stolen every email, stolen from our bank account,...
  3. Hey everyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone: dose anyone know when Black desert comes out 55d7d38c-4448-4847-b512-d226184edca1
  4. hey everyone im new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey everyone im new: if you guys want to play with me here is my gamertag I don't know where is my mic but if you guys want to play then hit me up sometime and yea lets play anything 74295d84-07ef-4072-a557-c22e05edf253
  5. Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity: Hey Everyone, I just created a new club called RNGesus for all who have suffered from the plight of RNG loot systems. It is an adult club so lewd behavior, stupidity, and being an **** are...
  6. Hey everyone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone!: I want to buy the Fifa 17 Standard Edition but with the Xbox Live Gold price. But i think this price doesn't yet exist. Can everyone help me ? 0e79acc3-d1a0-43c5-b72f-66b194b5f509
  7. hey everyone I am for friends on xbox 360 I only play rpg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey everyone I am for friends on xbox 360 I only play rpg: here my games list mass effect dragon age Borderlands fable I have all dlc for every game I all so elder scrolls and fallout I have old racing games need for speed midnight club mx vs atv alive...
  8. Hey everyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone: Guess what? I received a MS points card code totally free! I got it from Free MS Points - Free MS Points Are HERE! Try us out today and get your free MS points guaranteed! - LINKBITTY • URL...
  9. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000
  10. Hey everyone!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone!: Hi my name is Courtney and I was wondering what are some good games to get where I can play with other people. I only have 4 people on my friends list and my co-work told me to start going to the...