hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

Discus and support hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by link45678, Dec 31, 2016.

1. link45678
    link45678 Guest

please help i dont know why i cant send messages

:)

link45678, Dec 31, 2016
  2. i cant send messages i need help

im trying to talk to my friend and it always says message didnt send can someone help me

theepicgamer116, Dec 31, 2016
  3. xSUMOx Czyk
    xSUMOx Czyk Guest
    my messages are not working?

Help

sents 12,20,2016 i got a group message i do not know the people on there and I cant send messages. and i cant delte the group message, now i got onther group message. i have know cloue who they are cant delete that message ether. what do i need to do?

But when i go on my 360 i can send messages. my Xbox one cant. same account?

xSUMOx Czyk, Dec 31, 2016
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Messaging

Hey Jordan,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We would need some more information in order to correctly diagnose this issue. What error messages are you receiving when you try to send messages? Have you also tried to message using the Xbox app, or Xbox.com?

Sometimes you need to update security information to be able to send messages. Check out this article here :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Help i cant send messages

Hey there -

If your account is currently under an Enforcement action, you can find that information on the
    Enforcement website. If you don't see anything there, be sure that your

security proofs are updated
    and try again.

Keep us posted!
  6. MB5656 Win User

No help in support page wow big suprise HELP FOR GOD SAKES MICROSOFT OR SOMEONE!!! I'm *** WITH THE SERVICE AT THIS POINT

well What do you need help, I cant really see from help, can you put some error code or something?
  7. GamiuLEX 30 Win User

I need help to send messages

something else can you help me please?
  8. Mister Beep Win User

I need help to send messages

Hey Gamiu,

Is there a specific error code you receive when you try to send an Xbox Live message? If so, please be sure to post that up. In the meantime, try the fix on our

Can't send messages
    page to see if that helps!
Thema:

1. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do - Similar Threads - hey everyone need

2. HEY EVERYONE COME CHECK ME OUT!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HEY EVERYONE COME CHECK ME OUT!: Hey all, glad to be here finally. This is my profile, soft kitty. Im Laurie.You see, my husband has hacked every account I own,our credit cards,stolen every email, stolen from our bank account,...
  3. Hey everyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone: dose anyone know when Black desert comes out 55d7d38c-4448-4847-b512-d226184edca1
  4. hey everyone im new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey everyone im new: if you guys want to play with me here is my gamertag I don't know where is my mic but if you guys want to play then hit me up sometime and yea lets play anything 74295d84-07ef-4072-a557-c22e05edf253
  5. Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity: Hey Everyone, I just created a new club called RNGesus for all who have suffered from the plight of RNG loot systems. It is an adult club so lewd behavior, stupidity, and being an **** are...
  6. Hey everyone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone!: I want to buy the Fifa 17 Standard Edition but with the Xbox Live Gold price. But i think this price doesn't yet exist. Can everyone help me ? 0e79acc3-d1a0-43c5-b72f-66b194b5f509
  7. hey everyone I am for friends on xbox 360 I only play rpg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey everyone I am for friends on xbox 360 I only play rpg: here my games list mass effect dragon age Borderlands fable I have all dlc for every game I all so elder scrolls and fallout I have old racing games need for speed midnight club mx vs atv alive...
  8. Hey everyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey everyone: Guess what? I received a MS points card code totally free! I got it from Free MS Points - Free MS Points Are HERE! Try us out today and get your free MS points guaranteed! - LINKBITTY • URL...
  9. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199
  10. Hey everyone!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone!: Hi my name is Courtney and I was wondering what are some good games to get where I can play with other people. I only have 4 people on my friends list and my co-work told me to start going to the...