Hey gamers

Discus and support Hey gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been playing cod modern warfare for a few weeks. But now when i go to play it tells me I need to install the game modes that are already installed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkLatta, May 1, 2020.

1. MarkLatta
    MarkLatta Guest

Hey gamers

Been playing cod modern warfare for a few weeks. But now when i go to play it tells me I need to install the game modes that are already installed. I’ve reinstalled everything and that didn’t work. I have the Xbox one all-digital version. Please help.

:)

MarkLatta, May 1, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey gamers

Hey there MarkLatta,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could throw off anyone. I suggest trying a

soft reset
    of the console if you haven't already. It's a factory reset of the console that keeps your games and apps installed.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  3. Giggles R Us Win User

Hey fellow gamers

You're welcome to add me, and I don't mind hanging out with couples.
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Hey all you gamers!

This may be a terrible idea:

What if you had two perspectives in one story-line? As in having two characters playing the same story.

The actions of one character will affect the other and both will change the scenarios for both characters.

For example:

One character needs to stop an attack as their allies are retreating from something. There are two options: Just kill the attackers, or go after the commander. Going after the commander will be the more difficult choice in this scenario.

Then the other character follows up after that scenario:

If the attackers are all killed, the second character will have a harder time pushing forward due to having less forces. If the commander is killed, the second character will rally the forces him/herself and push onward (easier).

This'll be like a trade-off of difficulty for the player. Choose an easy scenario, you're put up with a more difficult one later and vice versa.

This might be an awful idea, I don't know. I just think it'd be interesting.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Hey all you gamers!

^ @24....... why a gender specific lead? Just curious?
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Hey all you gamers!

Give us a new colorful and joyful fps not another gray common identical fps like much out there.
Thema:

Hey gamers

1. Hey gamers - Similar Threads - Hey gamers

2. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  3. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  4. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  5. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d
  6. hey gamers what are the honest mening about the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey gamers what are the honest mening about the game: i think personly that the game is a Winner. 4931c135-64c5-4ee5-9ac9-aa3549288064
  7. Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, Microsoft. As a loyal PS4 and PC gamer, do you want to know how you can earn my money?: By bringing xbox exclusives to the windows 8 marketplace on PC. I'd pay out of pocket MSRP for those if it means I don't have to buy an xbox because I don't plan on ever ever doing so. I've been...
  8. Hey fellow gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey fellow gamers: Hey fellow gamers Guys and girls (: just looking for a new partner in crime for multiplayer games. I have an x360 i have a boyfriend im usually with him so yes id prefreably want a female partner...
  9. Hey all you gamers!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all you gamers!: Hey all you awesome gamers out there! We developers at Serty Games are creating a new first person survival shooter for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but we need your help. We would like to know what...
  10. Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey i just bought saints row 2 on xbox one and i cant download gamer profile: So ı cant download gamer profile for some reason it just keeps giving me "cant connect to xbox live" thing 35c8d206-5375-4609-996b-903225fc317d