Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

Discus and support Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

/u/AnynomousMinecraft1, Feb 23, 2020
  2. B FIFE22 Win User

Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

I've been doing some testing this morning. It seems I can record and upload clips from BF4 and Horizon 2 but not the BF: Hardline Beta.

Are the clips you guys are having trouble with also from the BF:H Beta?

Are there any other games you guys are having trouble recording clips from?
  3. GUNZxNxROSEZ Win User

Screenshot and video clips

Hey there!

If you feel as if there should be a different way of taking screenshots and recording game clips you can visit the
    Xbox Feedback site and you can submit your idea there.

I also want to mention, you can purchase an
    Xbox One Kinect
    and you can give voice commands such as "Xbox, record that!"

Best Regards,

4. Schoepi85 Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

GeneralSub said, that the clips aren't out of sync when played on the xbox website. I CAN'T confirm that! When I watch my Clips on the Xbox website they are exactly the way out of sync they are on Xbox One. So my guess is, the problem is the recording itself,
    as the clips seem to be recorded out of sync.
  5. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

I'm enjoying it so far as well, i like the way it randomly records a clip, which you can then save if you so wish, or delete. One of my clips showed me chopping of a barbarian's arm :D
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

Hey thanks for bringing this question to us. The only way you can put up a clip to YouTube is if you share it to OneDrive. Have OneDrive on your PC or laptop. Then take that clip and upload it to YouTube. I hope this helpful. But there's no direct way
    to send a clip to YouTube.
Thema:

Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

1. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like... - Similar Threads - Hey guys question

2. Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?: So, I have completely disconnected my Xbox One from the outlet and power supply for at least 10 min now. I even went as far as moving to a new open outlet without any other electronic devices...
  3. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: [Mod Removed -Personal Information] he was so bad.... (state of decay 2) he destroyed all my vehicles.. stoled my storage inside of them. (he might be hacking?) didn't stop so I blocked him...
  6. Hey guys! Do you know how to record my audio in Game Dvr?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Do you know how to record my audio in Game Dvr?: guys I want to start doing clips but i want to record my audio, how can i do this? 22176e7c-e684-4785-98f5-28cabb0e00b7
  7. Hey Fellow Xbox Players. I got certain questions if you guys don't mind.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Fellow Xbox Players. I got certain questions if you guys don't mind.: #1. Easy and Simple.. I am planning to get Certain EA Sports Games but!.. The Question is: Do these EA Sport Games release NEW Every Year? If that is the case I may get it on 2015. #2. Outside...
  8. Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.: Does anyone know how to unlock the shadow tiger temple stage? I don't see it in the arena section in the KI store 4753b6c3-9027-473d-a7f6-52ebc0733180
  9. Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb: Every time I try to log in I get the message something went wrong use code 0x800401fb at xbox.com\errorhelp but when I type it into the error search it says it doesn't exist. Any ideas?...
  10. Hey Guys ! I need help !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys ! I need help !: MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH. 6d4c81f1-13a3-4032-b080-0e87853c3b37