Hey Guys ! I need help !

Discus and support Hey Guys ! I need help ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH. 6d4c81f1-13a3-4032-b080-0e87853c3b37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RicanChickk217, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Hey Guys ! I need help !

MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH.

:)

RicanChickk217, Sep 23, 2017
  2. hey guys i need some help

see only the money to get new game and i don't known what i ilke to have see i been play halo for years but old bubby for high school want to get call of duty balck ops 2 but i don't no any thing about call of duty i one call of duty waw but never played
    it see like this what i like about halo the story i have see i have tryed the call of duty demos but i can't bet them and can bet halo all day long what can you do call of duty the full game see what i like do to halo co-op story mode can you that call of
    duty and in call of duty can make you online figer look cool and if get call of duty i have app to play online and dose call of duty have all of a lot older player say in 20 + range

EXCALIBUR STAR, Sep 23, 2017
  3. hey guys i need some help

I would go for the one that you would mostly want to get which is halo 4, or if you aren't as excited for halo 4,and want to try out black ops 2, when black ops 2 comes out the 13th, (a week after halo 4). this is what I would do, since black ops 2 comes
    out a week or two after halo 4, get black ops 2, then after you've been playing for awhile (maybe a week or two) then you can go to gamestop, and get halo 4 used, and usually it can be 10 dollars cheaper, but if you are really pinching pennies, you can always
    go on ebay or amazon to find it used for a cheaper price.

I personally don't really care for black ops 2, and pre ordered the limited edition of halo 4, so I don't have a choice, since I preordered, but as long as you didn't pre order anything, that is what I suggest

or another suggestion is to get gamefly, to get the games, but I don't really suggest that, since:

1. you don't get to keep the game forever

2. EVERYONE wants to get it, so when it is your turn to rent, it can be as far as a month, for it to be available to rent.

iHateSnowfall, Sep 23, 2017
  4. iHateSnowfall Win User

hey guys i need some help

I would go for the one that you would mostly want to get which is halo 4, or if you aren't as excited for halo 4,and want to try out black ops 2, when black ops 2 comes out the 13th, (a week after halo 4). this is what I would do, since black ops 2 comes
    out a week or two after halo 4, get black ops 2, then after you've been playing for awhile (maybe a week or two) then you can go to gamestop, and get halo 4 used, and usually it can be 10 dollars cheaper, but if you are really pinching pennies, you can always
    go on ebay or amazon to find it used for a cheaper price.

I personally don't really care for black ops 2, and pre ordered the limited edition of halo 4, so I don't have a choice, since I preordered, but as long as you didn't pre order anything, that is what I suggest

or another suggestion is to get gamefly, to get the games, but I don't really suggest that, since:

1. you don't get to keep the game forever

2. EVERYONE wants to get it, so when it is your turn to rent, it can be as far as a month, for it to be available to rent.
  5. iTz Juicy Win User

hey guys i need some help

You could honestly get a used copy of an older Call of Duty, like CoD 4, or original Black Ops. To get a feel for them. (the best ones[in my opnion])

The mechanics are the same and you'll get a feel for the pacing. The only things that changes are gadgets and guns. Basically.
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Hey guys need some help!

Why does everyone want to be an ambassador all of a sudden?
  7. lll HAPPY lll Win User

Hey guys need some help!

ik but when I go to ambassabank it says im not one:/
  8. xCometCrashx Win User

Hey guys need some help!

Because of the new enforcement program that was launched, it is in beta and only ambassadors can apply/use it. It displays random reported gamer-tags and gets you to vote whether it is offensive or not then Microsoft has the final say because they know people
    will be pranksters.
Thema:

Hey Guys ! I need help !

1. Hey Guys ! I need help ! - Similar Threads - Hey Guys need

2. Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...: Any help submitted by /u/HERAMBPLAYZYT [link] [comments]
  3. Hey delta user for Xbox insider can you guys update my profile so that I can see it?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey delta user for Xbox insider can you guys update my profile so that I can see it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  4. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  5. Hey do you guys think xbox should have more badges available to the xbox community why? or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey do you guys think xbox should have more badges available to the xbox community why? or...: I've recently been wondering why aren't any badges available for the xbox community excluding mvp, NBA, and the ambassador badges do you think they should have more badges on xbox why? or why not?...
  6. Hey guys! Need some help with home Xbox game sharing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Need some help with home Xbox game sharing!: Hey guys, I need some help! So as many of you guys know, you can assign an account to a home Xbox, and you can get gold from that account as well as play games. Well to save money and share games,...
  7. Hey guys need people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys need people: had my x1 since launch and I love it but I'm always bored playing games so I need some friends to play some bf4 with lol feel free to add me or leave your gt here thanks! Amazesin z...
  8. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199
  9. hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :): Where do i start my problem is with my download speed on xbox setting every time i run the test i always get about 15mb/20mb which to most people would be good but i'm paying for 160mb down 13up...
  10. Hey guys ! need help with Xbox One Controller please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys ! need help with Xbox One Controller please!: I just updated my controller and now the L trigger is saying that its being held down ...but I'm not touching it nor is it jammed. ec2f1a1c-53e8-4d4e-89f9-3d5df31f54a2