Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an...

Discus and support Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Spideyprince1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spideyprince1, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an...

/u/Spideyprince1, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Mexicola1984 Win User

hey guys

Hi there, sorry to hear that, i would give them a ring and see what they can do. Though im fairly sure theres no way to completely delete a gamertag, they might be able to offer up some help.
  3. Pjfunnybunnyx21 Win User

Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

Im trying to stream JetSet Radio but they companion app wont let me connect it with my OBS for some reason
  4. Officer Nasttyy Win User

I can't download a demo because of the rating.

im trying to download a mature demo and it wont let me even though everything is allowed
  5. SteelCityShadow Win User

Hey Guys :)

Yeah your right, iv joined a few and met a couple of people, I'm just after a close nit group of friends to sign into most nights, used to love playing the 360, invites to party's before my xbox even got to the home screen lol.

Just got sat down now, been tidying the gym up and put some boxing bag hooks in place and thrown a load of old gear out.

Got bioshock on now haha, love it x
  6. TopFire Win User

This guy is officially halarious.

You made me laugh hard for some reason II PARALLAX II with that commnet of yours. I don't know why
Thema:

Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an...

1. Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an... - Similar Threads - Hey guys official

2. Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?.: I know if I change the capture location to an external usb it would work, but I have some captures on the internal XSX ssd and I can’t find an option to transfer them to the usb. submitted by...
  3. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...: After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from...
  4. hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...: hey guys my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username without telling me can i get a refund e758af1e-cd93-4fa6-84e7-1b07991ce5fd
  5. Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why?: Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why? c52f1acc-2a72-402e-ba78-2c6b06041489
  6. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem: So listen I've been on halo wars for the past 2 weeks and if seen this guy posting stuff up about declaring jesus is my lord I go to church every sunday cuz I'm currently in the army but now alot...
  7. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  9. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  10. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a