Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?.

Discus and support Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know if I change the capture location to an external usb it would work, but I have some captures on the internal XSX ssd and I can’t find an option... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jacobgumbs1, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?.

I know if I change the capture location to an external usb it would work, but I have some captures on the internal XSX ssd and I can’t find an option to transfer them to the usb.

submitted by /u/jacobgumbs1
    [link] [comments]

/u/jacobgumbs1, Jan 6, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

The answer to all your questions is yes.

1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

So, we finally got to see the next gen "little brother" Series S. It's kept to a design not far from our current One S, and i my opinion looks pretty good. Properly not one that i am going to pick up. I will definitely go Series X all the way.
    But a nice cost efficient alternative and a great entry model for new xbox players.

What are peoples thoughts ? and are you thinking about picking it up ?
    The way i see it, i don't see the Series S as an entry model, it depends on what the resolution of TV / Monitor is being used, because the Xbox Series X is more aimed at 4K gaming and the Xbox Series S is more aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

For someone who does not have / own or does not plan to upgrade to a 4K TV / Monitor, then the Series S is perfect choice to get and will save you money by not paying for something that you'll never get to see or use the full potential of the Series X,

It make no sense to me why anyone would buy a Series X just to play at 1080p, but there will be people out there who will do just that, to me, that's just wasted money in my opinion,

My thoughts are...

If your gaming at 4K, go with the Xbox Series X,

If your gaming at 1080p / 1440p, go with the Xbox Series S,

I have a 4K TV and a 4K Gaming Monitor so for me, I'm getting the Xbox Series X.
  4. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will 4k Ultra ME Legendary still run on OG Xbox One

Hi,

There are no exclusive Xbox One X / Series X and S games. ME legendary will run on original Xbox One and One S.
Thema:

Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?.

1. Hey guys, it’s there a way for me to transfer my Xbox Series X screenshots to a usb?. - Similar Threads - Hey guys it’s

2. Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, is the official xbox club? It wont let me join for some reason even though im an...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spideyprince1 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...: After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from...
  4. hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...: hey guys my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username without telling me can i get a refund e758af1e-cd93-4fa6-84e7-1b07991ce5fd
  5. Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why?: Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why? c52f1acc-2a72-402e-ba78-2c6b06041489
  6. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem: So listen I've been on halo wars for the past 2 weeks and if seen this guy posting stuff up about declaring jesus is my lord I go to church every sunday cuz I'm currently in the army but now alot...
  7. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  9. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  10. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a