hey guys my Xbox live gold have expired!

Discus and support hey guys my Xbox live gold have expired! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I will be not on Xbox live in few days so in that case will be finish naruto shipudden :) e5b3a05d-d767-4671-af91-683ffab6b1e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chino14590, Jun 12, 2014.

1. chino14590
    chino14590 Guest

so I will be not on Xbox live in few days so in that case will be finish naruto shipudden hey guys my Xbox live  gold have expired! :)

:)

chino14590, Jun 12, 2014
  2. WelshDraagon
    WelshDraagon Guest
    overdue gold fee

hey, my xbox live gold expired recently and when i went to renew it it says i have to pay an overdue fee, why is that?

WelshDraagon, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Xbox live Gold for $1

Hey can someone send me a link to that Xbox live gold for $1 because my gold expired and i really bored

Thanks

Firelord1249

LegallyBrown99, Jun 12, 2014
  4. LegallyBrown99 Win User

Xbox live Gold for $1

Hey can someone send me a link to that Xbox live gold for $1 because my gold expired and i really bored

Thanks

Firelord1249
  5. Lucian Ferast Win User

where is my tenure?

Hey, your tenure is a rank of your continuous subscription to xbox live gold. When your gold expires it will revert to zero.
  6. WickederPhoenix Win User

Would someone mind seeing if they can hear me on my headset?

hey sorry but my xbox gold just expired
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

Change the dates of gold membership

Hey Bonawitz52!

Your Xbox Live Gold membership will automatically renew once it expires - if you're seeing that it will renew in 2019, that means it won't expire until then.

You can check to verify that you have an active Xbox Live Gold membership by signing into your
    Microsoft Account Subscriptions page.
  8. jmom18 Win User

Xbox live connection problem

hi, until yesterday i'm playing in live gold, but today e can´t play anymore because my Xbox one don´t recognize my signature. Ask me for a new signature, but in my Microsoft account my live gold just expire in 2015, you guys know what happen´s?

cheers

Joao
Thema:

1. hey guys my Xbox live gold have expired! - Similar Threads - hey guys live

2. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  4. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  5. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a
  6. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...: submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?: So, I have completely disconnected my Xbox One from the outlet and power supply for at least 10 min now. I even went as far as moving to a new open outlet without any other electronic devices...
  8. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  9. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Hey guys having some trouble with my live connectivity some help would be greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys having some trouble with my live connectivity some help would be greatly appreciated: since yesterday the console (xbox one) acts like It doesn't have internet connectivity. on the far right side it states "Having trouble connecting?: it might be a problem on our side. we're...