Hey guys need people

Discus and support Hey guys need people in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; had my x1 since launch and I love it but I'm always bored playing games so I need some friends to play some bf4 with lol feel free to add me or leave... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PxCMaNx, Feb 20, 2014.

1. PxCMaNx
    PxCMaNx Guest

Hey guys need people

had my x1 since launch and I love it but I'm always bored playing games so I need some friends to play some bf4 with lol feel free to add me or leave your gt here thanks! Amazesin z

:)

PxCMaNx, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Hey guys need some help!

Why does everyone want to be an ambassador all of a sudden?

LOWxONxHealth, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Hey guys need some help!

ik but when I go to ambassabank it says im not one:/

lll HAPPY lll, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Dr Slaphead Win User

hey guys

Gameloft have a holiday sell which includes Order & Chaos for £2.29 (have no idea if good but reviews are positive)

Go to Store-Games-collections. Click on 'Gameloft holiday sale' or '12 deals of red stripe' for current deals ;-)
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

hey guys

Use the Xbox tile on your phone and go to the game store and you can browse and try out the games there, loads of free games as well, mostly clones of more established games but some official WP8 Xbox Games on there as well.

-

Fair warning, the WP8 platform is not well supported and not all big mobile games will find their way onto your phone but there are often offers of free games for you to play so have a search and see any that you will enjoy
  6. Bo Lister Win User

Hey guys

You may not wanna have your door always open, there's murderers aboot.
  7. RabbitWhisperer Win User

hey guys

Galactic Geek: yours is cool too I chose mine due to having rescued 4 rabbits :)
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

hey guys

Gladiatorial arena??? :) :) :)
Thema:

Hey guys need people

1. Hey guys need people - Similar Threads - Hey guys need

2. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: [Mod Removed -Personal Information] he was so bad.... (state of decay 2) he destroyed all my vehicles.. stoled my storage inside of them. (he might be hacking?) didn't stop so I blocked him...
  4. Hey guys! Do you know how to record my audio in Game Dvr?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Do you know how to record my audio in Game Dvr?: guys I want to start doing clips but i want to record my audio, how can i do this? 22176e7c-e684-4785-98f5-28cabb0e00b7
  5. Hey guys! Need some help with home Xbox game sharing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Need some help with home Xbox game sharing!: Hey guys, I need some help! So as many of you guys know, you can assign an account to a home Xbox, and you can get gold from that account as well as play games. Well to save money and share games,...
  6. Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb: Every time I try to log in I get the message something went wrong use code 0x800401fb at xbox.com\errorhelp but when I type it into the error search it says it doesn't exist. Any ideas?...
  7. Hey Guys ! I need help !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys ! I need help !: MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH. 6d4c81f1-13a3-4032-b080-0e87853c3b37
  8. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199
  9. hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :): Where do i start my problem is with my download speed on xbox setting every time i run the test i always get about 15mb/20mb which to most people would be good but i'm paying for 160mb down 13up...
  10. Hey guys ! need help with Xbox One Controller please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys ! need help with Xbox One Controller please!: I just updated my controller and now the L trigger is saying that its being held down ...but I'm not touching it nor is it jammed. ec2f1a1c-53e8-4d4e-89f9-3d5df31f54a2