Hey, I had a question

Discus and support Hey, I had a question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How can you contact support when support says to contact the forums and the forums say to contact support and support says to contact the forums and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PhuqQui, Apr 16, 2020.

1. PhuqQui
    PhuqQui Guest

Hey, I had a question

How can you contact support when support says to contact the forums and the forums say to contact support and support says to contact the forums and the forums say....

:)

PhuqQui, Apr 16, 2020
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Hey, I had a question

If you don't have any luck with call back you can always ask any questions you may have here on the forums. There are lots of people ready to help out.
  3. Jay O. Win User

Hey, I had a question

4. Alepeno Win User

Hey, I had a question

5. Albert X Win User

Hey, I had a question

Xbox Support staff haa also been affected the Corona Virus situation. I suggest you keep trying to initiate a chat o requesting a call back.

Support link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com
  6. G17Anthony Win User

Hey i have question

Why that my channel so yeah
Thema:

Hey, I had a question

1. Hey, I had a question - Similar Threads - Hey question

2. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  3. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  4. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  5. Hey i have question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have question: Here me out i catch this guy use mod on gta 4 i have poof [mod removed]<------smwutches stop this please thank u~G17) just look that this... a1947f6f-4528-4db0-9814-b63722a17310
  6. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...
  7. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...: submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey Fellow Xbox Players. I got certain questions if you guys don't mind.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Fellow Xbox Players. I got certain questions if you guys don't mind.: #1. Easy and Simple.. I am planning to get Certain EA Sports Games but!.. The Question is: Do these EA Sport Games release NEW Every Year? If that is the case I may get it on 2015. #2. Outside...
  9. Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys got a question about the Shadow Tiger stage unlock.: Does anyone know how to unlock the shadow tiger temple stage? I don't see it in the arena section in the KI store 4753b6c3-9027-473d-a7f6-52ebc0733180
  10. Hey forum have a generalized question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey forum have a generalized question.: I have a older I believe it is the S model xbox 360. the newest model as does my son. His he just got not that long ago. Anyways this is my question.... Why is it the older (S???) models did not...