hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ...

Discus and support hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi i did the punchout for the december 31st i never recieved the credits i did 6 games so i should get another 15000 but nothing showed up saying i did... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by blexcian, Jan 3, 2017.

1. blexcian
    blexcian Guest

hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ...

hi i did the punchout for the december 31st i never recieved the credits i did 6 games so i should get another 15000 but nothing showed up saying i did not preorder resident evil but i did before 31st please help i need my credits thank you

:)

blexcian, Jan 3, 2017
  2. blexcian
    blexcian Guest
    i did no get my points

i preorder 6 games for the punchout and never recieved my 15000 for preordering the 1st three or second 3 please help

blexcian, Jan 3, 2017
  3. Didn't get my preorder points

I still have not received my 15000 points from preordering 3 games back in 2016. Resident evil was my 3rd punch and it came out and I still have no points.

Sweet SinKiller, Jan 3, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can only receive credits for offers once. So even if you preordered 6 games, you would only receive one set of 15,000 credits. If you did, then you were properly rewarded. If you never received the credits, then you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards
    Questions forum so support can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never went

You can only receive credits for offers once. So even if you preordered 6 games, you would only receive one set of 15,000 credits. If you did, then you were properly rewarded. If you never received the credits, then you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards
    Questions forum so support can check into it for you.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

What games are you looking forward to?

Assassins Creed 3
    -Preorder

Halo 4 -Preorder

Resident Evil 6 -Day one, or a couple days after
  7. isDeVianT Win User

Let's Talk About Horror Games

The Resident Evils are horror games for me, so my favorite is the Resident Evil 6. I could not buy the resident evil 2 remake.
  8. DeBLAIN 02 Win User

Good job Crapcom...

9. BlackSkye93 Win User

Playing disc games

Yes, I tried that earlier. All of my games work, except for Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 7.

Because it was Resident Evil games that were working, I even tried my digitally downloaded Resident Evil games, but they work just fine.
Thema:

1. hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ... - Similar Threads - hey need help

2. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  3. hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email...: hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email on the account and microsoft didnt help can someone help me? 13cb138a-bf98-40ee-bd52-24315981a4a1
  4. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  5. Hey i need help Ddot is chatting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey i need help Ddot is chatting me: Some one on xbox say this to me pls can you pls ban these people (mod removed) 34df1667-98dc-4def-8bc9-6fa6d879125f
  6. hey i need help i have problems with the sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i need help i have problems with the sound: I have problems with the sound of games only games, but the sound of the dashboard menu works, this is the game GOW4 i need help 65bb2fc6-77fd-4800-9ed9-5f934aedc6b5
  7. Hey I need help with my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I need help with my account...: I already payed my live suscription but when i try to play the game send me an error and a link to renovate my live suscription, what can I do to resolve this problem?...
  8. Hey Guys ! I need help !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys ! I need help !: MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH. 6d4c81f1-13a3-4032-b080-0e87853c3b37
  9. Hey this might be in the wrong section but I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey this might be in the wrong section but I need help: hey this might not be in the right place but on the Xbox one games with gold rn assassins creed revelations is free but it says I have to purchase it on Xbox.com but I can't seem to find it or...
  10. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000