hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

Discus and support hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LewisR2345, Jun 24, 2020.

1. LewisR2345
    LewisR2345 Guest

hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40?
    Hey!

Are you using ethernet or on wifi?

Thanks!

:)

LewisR2345, Jun 24, 2020
  2. EdragonXX Win User

hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40?

Try to close your game and check your download speed again.
  3. Not Shadows Win User

This all depends on how far away your modem/router are away from your Xbox. I would recommend moving your Xbox closer if possible to your router. In all games, a wired connection is considered the best so if you could do that your speeds would vastly improve.
  4. Exawt Win User

Contacta con el servicio técnico
  5. Enoc ADz Win User

Es significativamente de tu internet dependiendo de cuanto es lo megas
  6. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Are you using wired or wireless, sometimes it is slower for me when using wireless.
Thema:

1. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second... - Similar Threads - hey was wondering

2. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  3. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  4. Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...: Even if this involves enabling storage alerts to manually delete internal storage existing clips, if necessary... submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  6. Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team?: Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team? 1203a0cb-8dc6-4a39-a096-24f792efa07a
  7. Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet: it would be nice if I could get this 5$ code because my friends got it and I want it really bad please and thank you Xbox d57bff65-6f36-45ee-a2e0-f47ccb2110de
  8. Hey, was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode?: hey, I was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode? And if not way not? 6c3cfd3f-9634-42ce-9f4c-cf204da9321a
  9. Hey, Wondering If its possible to reset Titanfall Stats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, Wondering If its possible to reset Titanfall Stats?: Hey, as the topic says. I was wondering if there is a possible way to reset my titanfall stats. I know deleting cache and the game won't work since its server side and I know Microsoft owns the...
  10. hey i was wondering when the next gamertag recycle will be released

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i was wondering when the next gamertag recycle will be released: when will the next gamertag recycle will be released? 528ab0b7-4742-4c6e-b11d-6cb2ac5d9163