hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

Discus and support hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathaneal09, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Nathaneal09
    Nathaneal09 Guest

hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work

:)

Nathaneal09, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

You would want to reach out to MS Customer Support on this one, sadly we wouldn't be able to help on these forums.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Delay are over you to get a refund… I suggest you to make a more secure account ( like asking a password or code before any purchase ) to avoid this in the future.

Regards
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Exactly which ones? That that come before or you preordered the new one Shadowkeep? Oh, I can see it is Destiny one. I don't believe you can. Here is the link to support
    and you can ask them. But like denis Have said, not likely.
  5. denis97g Win User

the only way is to go to xbox.com/refund but I can't guarantee you'll get refunded since a year has passed.
  6. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Yes you can request a refund for dlc as well as other digital content as long as its done within 14 days of purchase.
Thema:

1. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny - Similar Threads - hey was wondering

2. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  3. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  5. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  6. Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team?: Hey I was wondering if there is a way to contact Xbox Live enforcement team? 1203a0cb-8dc6-4a39-a096-24f792efa07a
  7. Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet: it would be nice if I could get this 5$ code because my friends got it and I want it really bad please and thank you Xbox d57bff65-6f36-45ee-a2e0-f47ccb2110de
  8. Hey, was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode?: hey, I was wondering if their was a way to play PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds in split screen mode? And if not way not? 6c3cfd3f-9634-42ce-9f4c-cf204da9321a
  9. Hey, Wondering If its possible to reset Titanfall Stats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, Wondering If its possible to reset Titanfall Stats?: Hey, as the topic says. I was wondering if there is a possible way to reset my titanfall stats. I know deleting cache and the game won't work since its server side and I know Microsoft owns the...
  10. hey i was wondering when the next gamertag recycle will be released

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i was wondering when the next gamertag recycle will be released: when will the next gamertag recycle will be released? 528ab0b7-4742-4c6e-b11d-6cb2ac5d9163