hey im a gaymer too

Discus and support hey im a gaymer too in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ad me for video kinect chat and i play call of duty ghosts alot and other games can chat or play anyway you like lol im 16 doe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrainedZero1765, Jan 26, 2014.

1. hey im a gaymer too

ad me for video kinect chat and i play call of duty ghosts alot and other games can chat or play anyway you like lol im 16 doe

:)

GrainedZero1765, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Dmanx76
    Dmanx76 Guest
    Looking for gaymers to play titanfall with

Anyone still playing Titanfall can add me (Im a Gaymer too but Ill play with anyone)

GT:

Dmanx76, Jan 26, 2014
  3. FREE GAMES

Hey guys I figured out how to pierate gaymes on xbox 720. hmu.

RebelMoney36286, Jan 26, 2014
  4. hey im a gaymer too

You need to stop making all these threads.There are many others you can post in.Nothing personal but you make it difficult to find the Black Ops threads.

LOWxONxHealth, Jan 26, 2014
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

hey im a gaymer too

You need to stop making all these threads.There are many others you can post in.Nothing personal but you make it difficult to find the Black Ops threads.
  6. Dmanx76 Win User

Looking for gaymers to play titanfall with

Anyone still playing Titanfall can add me (Im a Gaymer too but Ill play with anyone)

GT:
  7. Gillette 73 Win User

wanting Gaymers to play xbox live with

you can add me , too many phobics and biggotts about .. i have a few friends too that are gaymers and damn good friends.xx

i play for fun non competitive cos im mediocre lol.
  8. ThatGuyUNICORN Win User

Any Gaymers??

Hello everybody im Dom! 17 from the UK GAYmer, I dont care if your Bi,Les,Trans wooop hit me up xoxo
  9. CombatWolf Win User

Any gay gamers out there?

Im on the xbox 1 here gaymer myself but picky on who I add. Major trust issues since I had a friend remove for not letting him talk trash on me all day.
Thema:

hey im a gaymer too

1. hey im a gaymer too - Similar Threads - hey gaymer too

2. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  3. Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!: They seriously need too there has not been a new game for the last 10 years and i would personally love to play this game again!! 255441ae-1fda-46c4-8cbe-a74bb071915a
  4. Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?: Who is the blame here with the issue of transferring minecraft texture packs I paid real money for, from my 360 again paid with real money, to my Xbox one , that I also paid a heck a lot of money...
  5. Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?: So, I have completely disconnected my Xbox One from the outlet and power supply for at least 10 min now. I even went as far as moving to a new open outlet without any other electronic devices...
  6. Hey Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox: Could you make an option where we can have easier access to download games you've delisted. Maybe even make a sub filter category that would be great thanks. I have a few games that have been...
  7. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Alpha Skip Ahead: We have a little "surprise" for you!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  9. Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.)

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.): Only want to tell you guys that you are still linking to Mixer Create (what i really miss) on the Dashboard Start Mixer Panel (Info). submitted by /u/CyTeK1978 [link] [comments]
  10. Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me: Add Me i play alot of GTA 5 COD Black ops and Ops 2 and Left4dead it would be nice if we had something in common thanks! 42e6e167-56b7-46d7-8581-a2d3dad640fa