hey im a gaymer too

Discus and support hey im a gaymer too in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ad me for video kinect chat and i play call of duty ghosts alot and other games can chat or play anyway you like lol im 16 doe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrainedZero1765, Jan 26, 2014.

1. hey im a gaymer too

ad me for video kinect chat and i play call of duty ghosts alot and other games can chat or play anyway you like lol im 16 doe

:)

GrainedZero1765, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Dmanx76
    Dmanx76 Guest
    Looking for gaymers to play titanfall with

Anyone still playing Titanfall can add me (Im a Gaymer too but Ill play with anyone)

GT:

Dmanx76, Jan 26, 2014
  3. FREE GAMES

Hey guys I figured out how to pierate gaymes on xbox 720. hmu.

RebelMoney36286, Jan 26, 2014
  4. hey im a gaymer too

You need to stop making all these threads.There are many others you can post in.Nothing personal but you make it difficult to find the Black Ops threads.

LOWxONxHealth, Jan 26, 2014
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

hey im a gaymer too

You need to stop making all these threads.There are many others you can post in.Nothing personal but you make it difficult to find the Black Ops threads.
  6. Dmanx76 Win User

Looking for gaymers to play titanfall with

Anyone still playing Titanfall can add me (Im a Gaymer too but Ill play with anyone)

GT:
  7. Gillette 73 Win User

wanting Gaymers to play xbox live with

you can add me , too many phobics and biggotts about .. i have a few friends too that are gaymers and damn good friends.xx

i play for fun non competitive cos im mediocre lol.
  8. ThatGuyUNICORN Win User

Any Gaymers??

Hello everybody im Dom! 17 from the UK GAYmer, I dont care if your Bi,Les,Trans wooop hit me up xoxo
  9. CombatWolf Win User

Any gay gamers out there?

Im on the xbox 1 here gaymer myself but picky on who I add. Major trust issues since I had a friend remove for not letting him talk trash on me all day.
Thema:

hey im a gaymer too

1. hey im a gaymer too - Similar Threads - hey gaymer too

2. hey Xbox team? I need to know...

in XboX Insiders
    hey Xbox team? I need to know...: after project Scarlett releases will backwards compatibility return to the Xbox one? I only got a Xbox One X because I heard of the initial promise of "you'll be able to play all of your old...
  3. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  4. Hey new and old people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey new and old people: Anyone actually enjoying right now 5557e274-b838-41b0-9d52-33705e0674e7
  5. Hey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey: How can i stay safe without enforcement coming back fa761f82-f94d-4435-a23c-ba1ff09c90e6
  6. hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?: because yesterday the system crashed, try to enter through my cell phone number and exceeded the authentication code requests and now I can not enter nor give me a code, the only thing that...
  7. How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!: This would be really really nice as the home—> multiplayer—> looking for group—> search for post —> (game) is by far the most annoying thing to navigate to. it’d be awesome if this was made easier...
  8. Cortana don't hear "hey Cortana"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana don't hear "hey Cortana": I can use cortana, but a need go to the app, i use headphones and she can understand me but I can't access to cortana with "hey cortana" 628f4c0c-c8f3-4b5b-8b98-ef9e91a006d9
  9. Hey Xbox Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Xbox Support: I Have A Youtube Channel I Want To Help Yall I Want To Do A Unboxing For Yall Of A Xbox One Taco Bell Edition Please Send Me One In The Mail 4f9a0a0e-6578-42ee-878f-957a1bacf80a
  10. Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me: Add Me i play alot of GTA 5 COD Black ops and Ops 2 and Left4dead it would be nice if we had something in common thanks! 42e6e167-56b7-46d7-8581-a2d3dad640fa