Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :)

Discus and support Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SupremeBlackBoi is my gamertag so if youre a girl that games GTA5 and Battlefield4 add me! :) d909cee3-bd3a-4081-8c8d-54357351026a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eXo spectrum, Jan 25, 2014.

1. eXo spectrum
    eXo spectrum Guest

SupremeBlackBoi is my gamertag so if youre a girl that games GTA5 and Battlefield4 add me! Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :) :)

:)

eXo spectrum, Jan 25, 2014
  2. eggflip66
    eggflip66 Guest
    LOCKED - Actual girl gamer looking to make friends Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :) :)

Hey Whistle that's not the best way to get friends. The poor girl just wants friends you douche. God some people are rude. You're probably a guy using a female gamer pic.... good game.

eggflip66, Jan 25, 2014
  3. shello84
    shello84 Guest
    Gamer girls

Hey, looking for cool gamer girls to get to know. Have a few guy friends but along better with women. Must be their maturity? Lol

shello84, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Temhotabot Win User

[LOCKED] Hey guys and girls....

In case you missed the PINNED thread at the top of this forum:

Clan Recruitment

Threads about clan recruitment are not allowed on the Black Ops board or any other game boards. A dedicated clan forum has been set up here.

Youtube links

While I am aware that Black Ops and other games have features to record game play posting links here generally involves asking for people to subscribe to a channel or to pass comment on a montage etc. Please do not post these links on the boards,
    if you really want to share something that happened in game then please put the link in your sig. Also please do not post a video that contains profanity or otherwise breaks the
    Terms of Use or
    Code of Conduct.

If you find that these type of threads/posts are still appearing please use the report feature to bring it to the attention of the moderators who may take the appropriate action.

Thank you and happy gaming.

It would also be considered ADVERTISING and that also is not allowed in the XBL Forums.
  5. MonkeyButtface3 Win User

Nice video man and glad to hear you're getting back on you feet.
    [​IMG]
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

I refuse to click on the terrible link.
  7. GUTT3DFISH Win User

gamers wanted

Hey guys and girls add me im a big all around gamer and i am always on mic. Play all cod games mine craft tons of strategy games too
  8. Sammus14 Win User

Need friends to play Halo Reach with

Im also looking for halo friends. I please add me Gamertag : . Im not great at the game but i love to play and yes im a girl not a guy posing like a girl. Im on right now as well
Thema:

1. Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :) - Similar Threads - Hey guy wants

2. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: [Mod Removed -Personal Information] he was so bad.... (state of decay 2) he destroyed all my vehicles.. stoled my storage inside of them. (he might be hacking?) didn't stop so I blocked him...
  5. Hey guys! Do you know how to record my audio in Game Dvr?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Do you know how to record my audio in Game Dvr?: guys I want to start doing clips but i want to record my audio, how can i do this? 22176e7c-e684-4785-98f5-28cabb0e00b7
  6. Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb: Every time I try to log in I get the message something went wrong use code 0x800401fb at xbox.com\errorhelp but when I type it into the error search it says it doesn't exist. Any ideas?...
  7. Hey Guys ! I need help !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys ! I need help !: MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH. 6d4c81f1-13a3-4032-b080-0e87853c3b37
  8. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  9. Hey theres a guy on Xbox one name [Removed] and he keeps hacking money on Xbox and his level ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey theres a guy on Xbox one name [Removed] and he keeps hacking money on Xbox and his level ...: [Mod Removed] keeps hacking GTA 5 on Xbox 1 and is giving himself money and rp and is using aim hacks and is being mean 3db14920-9db3-4bb1-90ea-a9504b615300
  10. Hey watch out for this guy if u see him on Xbox he is a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey watch out for this guy if u see him on Xbox he is a hacker: Let's see if this works cuz here on Xbox trying to hack Xbox and games so watch out gamer tag is Envy Privacy I have a vdeio as well but won't let me post it here 5af1d50d-4f7b-4151-a40b-764a39da3eef