Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

Discus and support Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So listen I've been on halo wars for the past 2 weeks and if seen this guy posting stuff up about declaring jesus is my lord I go to church every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the defiler123, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

So listen I've been on halo wars for the past 2 weeks and if seen this guy posting stuff up about declaring jesus is my lord I go to church every sunday cuz I'm currently in the army but now alot of my friends are saying they cant find a legitimate group
    cuz this guy keep spamming his message on his smurfs I'm a xbox ambassador as well but I haven't really taken the time to register to the discord due to the fact I'm currently in army and this has been discussed with alot of people on my friends list if u
    dont know the profile I'm I have been on xbox for years but my profile doesn't have the age symbol for some reason is there a way for someone to take those down I also taken pictures with my phone again not trying to be that guy I know xbox
    is about freedom of speech but I feel like me and my friends cant find a good custom match win 25 different posts are by the same guy with different profiles and also ps I've hit intrested in the post to see if this person was legit trolling and no responses
    ive been hw2 since 5 this afternoon and his profile is posting in other games as well spouting the same thing

:)

the defiler123, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to report the messages and/or the player via his profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.
  3. the defiler123 Win User

Forgot to mention it's in the lfg part of the xbox things along with dark souls 3 and several other games I own
  4. the defiler123 Win User

Okay I'm just making sure it's been a while since I reviewed or posted anything on the forums so I'm just making sure its like the right thing to do I feel bad about it but literally I have a picture of 55 lfg posts and 52 of them are him on smurfs accounts
    posting the same stuff
  5. Adsinonimous Win User

Project: GU is recruiting free and premium ELITE members!

I've just noticed that you guys are from Texas and other US States. I'm in the UK and I think this might be a problem due to time issues. =/
  6. TristanBaker Win User

Win 10 Game DVR Long clips will not record properly

Hey guys,

The problem may be that you are not recording but actually doing a quick record and not actually noticing.
Thema:

1. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem - Similar Threads - Hey I'm trying

2. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.

in XBoX Rewards
    Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.: hwy iv been a reward member since early 2016 and haven't received any of my rewards. The account says I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted but have never had any added to my account since...
  4. Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.

in XBoX Rewards
    Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.: hwy iv been a reward member since early 2016 and haven't received any of my rewards. The account says I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted but have never had any added to my account since...
  5. Hey guys, I have the Ultimate Edition but I'm Not getting a discount on the Expansion Pass?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, I have the Ultimate Edition but I'm Not getting a discount on the Expansion Pass?!: [img] f90e071d-3821-4cbf-9e54-59db13f973ad
  6. Hey guys, I'm the only one that's excited for xbox clubs and arena??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, I'm the only one that's excited for xbox clubs and arena??!: I think it will be awesome, arena will be my favorite for sure! b38014d4-c49d-42bd-87c3-21de159f5150
  7. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  8. Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...: Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only got the halo series . I'm 20+ and a male. Send a message if interested :). Nametag:...
  9. Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...: Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys would take this surveymonkey. Is there a correlation between age and money spent on video games? Survey...
  10. Hey I'm having trouble with backwards compatibility on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm having trouble with backwards compatibility on Xbox one: i had gears of war 2 on 360 disc version and when I go onto ready to install games with it's not there 88535fdb-371f-42ac-bf57-5758b58bec7c