Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

Discus and support Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the defiler123, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg posts they keep posting about pray to jesus to save your soul and sorts of stuff I'm a xbox ambassador as well I dont think the pushing of religion on a platform such as xbox is okay maybe I'm wrong idk but like I dont think it should be allowed in lfg posts theres one up in halo wars 2 rn out all of 17 posts he had 7 of them now theres 1 left and idk if it proper to be against or intolerant but like I'm religious I just dont think it should be in lfgs somebody help me understand what to do about if I can do anything about it

:)

the defiler123, Mar 2, 2021
  2. the defiler123 Win User

Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

Thanks that's what I did but he keeps coming back everyday since last years I see a new post it's crazy dude
  3. Smwutches Win User

Just report them. The enforcement team will investigate from there.
  4. USMCSteel Win User

Why just why?

thanks guys it seems theres one here that keeps trolling me, I was just trying to help out
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

You would have to report the messages and/or the player via his profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.
  6. the defiler123 Win User

Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

Forgot to mention it's in the lfg part of the xbox things along with dark souls 3 and several other games I own
Thema:

1. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games - Similar Threads - Hey I'm trying

2. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem: So listen I've been on halo wars for the past 2 weeks and if seen this guy posting stuff up about declaring jesus is my lord I go to church every sunday cuz I'm currently in the army but now alot...
  3. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.

in XBoX Rewards
    Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.: hwy iv been a reward member since early 2016 and haven't received any of my rewards. The account says I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted but have never had any added to my account since...
  5. Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.

in XBoX Rewards
    Hey I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted to credits.: hwy iv been a reward member since early 2016 and haven't received any of my rewards. The account says I'm waiting on 23'500 points to be converted but have never had any added to my account since...
  6. Hey guys, I have the Ultimate Edition but I'm Not getting a discount on the Expansion Pass?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, I have the Ultimate Edition but I'm Not getting a discount on the Expansion Pass?!: [img] f90e071d-3821-4cbf-9e54-59db13f973ad
  7. Hey guys, I'm the only one that's excited for xbox clubs and arena??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, I'm the only one that's excited for xbox clubs and arena??!: I think it will be awesome, arena will be my favorite for sure! b38014d4-c49d-42bd-87c3-21de159f5150
  8. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  9. Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...: Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only got the halo series . I'm 20+ and a male. Send a message if interested :). Nametag:...
  10. Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...: Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys would take this surveymonkey. Is there a correlation between age and money spent on video games? Survey...