Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?

Discus and support Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/cjm3346 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cjm3346, Jun 3, 2020.

1. /u/cjm3346
    /u/cjm3346 Guest

Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?

/u/cjm3346, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Kalueb Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming Try that.
    Agreed with everyone responding to these answers. I have looked at this site numerous times and have signed up for when it is available for iOS. But the specific question as stated more than once is about streaming on Windows 10, NOT mobile. The site that
    you and the other ambassador posted to this thread is strictly for signing up for and info on the ability to stream to mobile devices. Does anyone know how long we will have to keep using the XBox Companion App to stream? Hopefully they are not taking it away
    before the new service is up and running.
  3. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming Try that.
    Thank you for replying - but that link is for mobile devices specifically, not Windows 10 devices, which is what the OP was asking about.

Currently, the Xbox Console Companion streaming still works on Windows 10. The reason OP was asking about the Xbox app on Windows 10 is because the Xbox Console Companion app is prompting users to install the Xbox app, which does not have streaming support.
    I know that there is supposed to be a new Console Streaming app on Windows 10 later this year, but it is not available yet. I was just clarifying that for the OP and anyone else asking the same question about the new app, since I came here with the same question.
  4. Pward20 Win User

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

When I put the disc in my console and i use console streaming, I press A on the game and it says that it not available while streaming.?
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

BF1 is only available at the console store. In addition, when viewing the page of any game in the store, it displays information on which platforms the game is available to use (Console, PC, mobile, hololens).
  6. GreatssyData10 Win User

Xbox Streaming app

Hey there, what streaming app are you using? If you're using the Mixer mobile app, to view and save recorded livestreams you'll need to visit Mixer online and on your 'broadcast dashboard' fill out/accepts any terms of service agreements/forms on that page
    for your Mixer account to be effectively verified so that you can save and edit past and current streams. From there the app should work effectively, however, livestreaming is built directly into the Xbox Dashboard's UI in your capture tab. You should use
    that.

Any third party apps for live streaming on mobile to console, should be followed up with the support and troubleshooting provided by that third party application if it isn't Mixer or Twitch.
    I'm using the android xbox streaming app that let's you ay Xbox games on your mobile android device. J want to know how to connect my Xbox to stream and play games for my Xbox on my phone. I'm not presented with the option on the app.
Thema:

1. Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia? - Similar Threads - Hey console mobile

2. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  3. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  4. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  5. Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, what if engineers give us the ability to save one minute 4K/HDR (or at least two in...: Even if this involves enabling storage alerts to manually delete internal storage existing clips, if necessary... submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...: Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550 3b25b896-edb5-445a-8c3f-2d38a8bc7f2c
  7. Hey i have question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have question: Here me out i catch this guy use mod on gta 4 i have poof [mod removed]<------smwutches stop this please thank u~G17) just look that this... a1947f6f-4528-4db0-9814-b63722a17310
  8. hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display: hey guys please help me i install a new hard drive in my xbox one but screen wont display c7e0dc99-aed5-4629-bc41-3e01f489073a
  9. Hey gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey gamers: Been playing cod modern warfare for a few weeks. But now when i go to play it tells me I need to install the game modes that are already installed. I’ve reinstalled everything and that didn’t...
  10. Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, Beta preview ring members: It's your turn to try out the Xbox Console Streaming Preview!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]