Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me

Discus and support Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add Me i play alot of GTA 5 COD Black ops and Ops 2 and Left4dead it would be nice if we had something in common thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by erksaquil007, Jan 25, 2014.

1. erksaquil007
    erksaquil007 Guest

Add Me i play alot of GTA 5 COD Black ops and Ops 2 and Left4dead

it would be nice if we had something in common thanks!

:)

erksaquil007, Jan 25, 2014
  2. WiCKED LiME
    WiCKED LiME Guest
    XBOX ONE FRIENDS

I'm 25 live in the nj/nyc area and im looking for more
    gamers/gaymers etc etc etc def
    add me

WiCKED LiME, Jan 25, 2014
  3. xDYLDOEx420
    xDYLDOEx420 Guest
    Gay Gamers October 2013

I play COD: Black ops 2, Halo 4, and Happy wars. I'm looking for fellow "GAYmers" to game it up with and talk to over mics. add me if you're looking for this kind of thing. I have plenty of straight friends i'm also out
    too but i cant fully speak my mind to them. would love some gay guys as friends.

xDYLDOEx420, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Dmanx76 Win User

Looking for gaymers to play titanfall with

Anyone still playing Titanfall can add me (Im a Gaymer too but Ill play with anyone)

GT:
  5. ParasiticPoison Win User

Any gay gamers out there?

Add me! ^_^ I'm always up for a chat or game. :D 21 in New Zealand. :L Would be awesome meeting new friendly gaymer peeps. So yeeeah lol. Don't be shy lol. Add away xD
  6. CombatWolf Win User

Any gay gamers out there?

Im on the xbox 1 here gaymer myself but picky on who I add. Major trust issues since I had a friend remove for not letting him talk trash on me all day.
  7. Gillette 73 Win User

wanting Gaymers to play xbox live with

you can add me , too many phobics and biggotts about .. i have a few friends too that are gaymers and damn good friends.xx

i play for fun non competitive cos im mediocre lol.
  8. LOWxONxHealth Win User

hey im a gaymer too

You need to stop making all these threads.There are many others you can post in.Nothing personal but you make it difficult to find the Black Ops threads.
Thema:

1. Hey Looking For Gaymers to add me - Similar Threads - Hey Looking Gaymers

2. How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How about “Hey Cortana, Look for a Group for Fortnite” ??? Please!!! kindly!: This would be really really nice as the home—> multiplayer—> looking for group—> search for post —> (game) is by far the most annoying thing to navigate to. it’d be awesome if this was made easier...
  3. Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE

in XBoX Rewards
    Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE: You guys restock on a SATURDAY??!?! SERIOUSLY? So bad enough you guys try to lowball the entire end user side by not restocking The VIP Vault in a timely manner, but when you actually do restock...
  4. Hey! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! :) Looking for New Friends to play with!: Hi I'm a 19 year old Gamer from England just looking for new friends to play Xbox with as I hardly have anyone to speak to. I play Call Of Duty,Halo,Gears of war Gta V minecraft and many more :)...
  5. hey I am looking for some new friends on both x1 and 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I am looking for some new friends on both x1 and 360: my name John I am Adult I only have fable 2 n 3 and mass effect trilogy for my 360 and I only 120 gb Xbox pro unit I also an I have Xbox one has well but I only have 3 games for it halo master...
  6. Hey xbox live I am looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey xbox live I am looking for friends: I don't have a lot of games I have fall out 3 the elder scrolls IV oblivion the elder scrolls v skyrim fallout new vegas they all platinum hits I don't like shooters due fact I suck them I try to...
  7. Hey all, looking for friends to play with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all, looking for friends to play with!: Hey, I'm 50% through the single player campaign and finding a bunch of these social items, like chests and events. i'm also pretty proactive in building kenway's fleet. Anyone else want to join...
  8. Hey - New to xbox one, looking for new friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey - New to xbox one, looking for new friends.: Hello everyone, I am so new i am practically green, but i would love to meet other people on here (male/female/whatever) for chit chats and game support. I currently play Assassins Creed Black...
  9. Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...: Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only got the halo series . I'm 20+ and a male. Send a message if interested :). Nametag:...
  10. hey, im looking for aussie to play ghost

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey, im looking for aussie to play ghost: hi all, im new to xbox only had COD for a fewdays and im trying to find some aussies to play with as i only end up playing with the USA which sucks as the lag is so bad.. my gamerter tag is i...