Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

Discus and support Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SamuelMartinez_824, May 18, 2020.

1. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550

:)

SamuelMartinez_824, May 18, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox 360 my account name is: JustMold5550

3. SamWild93 Win User

Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox 360 my account name is: JustMold5550

hey,

I think your parents have placed Parental Control for a reason!

maybe you should ask your parents first !
  4. AftPegasus1 Win User

Olvide la contraseña del control parental de mi perfil

buenas. tengo un problema con mi xbox 360 .

CONTROL PARENTAL. a amis padres se les olvido la contraseña para poder quitar el control parental y no me deja jugar al xbox live. me podrían ayudar con ese problema por favor

[Translation-

good. I have
    a problem with
    my xbox 360.
    PARENTAL CONTROL.
    to amis parents
    you forgot the
    password to remove
    the parental control
    and not let
    me play Xbox
    live. could help
    me with this
    problem please]
  5. DarnedGryphon70 Win User

Parental controls

How can turn on kindle parental controls? Tell me for this question
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox 360 - account controls for my kids (family center)

Hey there! If you are just looking for general info on what you can do in terms of Parental Settings, check out this:

support.xbox.com/.../parental-control
    . If you have any specific questions or need help setting this up, just let me know!
Thema:

Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

1. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox... - Similar Threads - Hey microsoft favor

2. Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!: They seriously need too there has not been a new game for the last 10 years and i would personally love to play this game again!! 255441ae-1fda-46c4-8cbe-a74bb071915a
  3. Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?: Who is the blame here with the issue of transferring minecraft texture packs I paid real money for, from my 360 again paid with real money, to my Xbox one , that I also paid a heck a lot of money...
  4. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  5. Hey, Microsoft, any response????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, Microsoft, any response????: My Gosh, if you can't fix a simple problem like getting BINGO to connect, should we really trust you on the far bigger and serious issue that plague the computer world? Any response would be nice...
  6. Hey Microsoft. Still never received my 3 BONUS Months Of Gold during the Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Microsoft. Still never received my 3 BONUS Months Of Gold during the Promotion: Hello again. I’m still waiting to hear back about my 3 Bonus Months Of Gold I never received. You guys usually hook me up whenever there is an issue that happens on your end. The Person Jessa I...
  7. Microsoft screwed up again hey!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft screwed up again hey!: I like the new look of changes made few days ago but whoever the idiot is that changed the Pyramid deal button to appear in the same place as the next card button at the end of the next card cycle...
  8. Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft, fix your app already!!!: So for approximately the last 40 days I can't get my 360 smartglass to find my console. Been through numerous forum threads and all over reddit to try to find an answer but nobody knows. I think...
  9. Hey microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey microsoft: I have completed thee of the four events in drift session forzathon and haven't got my rewards, i have used the correct car for the challenges and beat the challenges please help. the challenges...
  10. Hey, Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, Microsoft.: I want to change my password, I go to my account to change my password, and now I can't change my password because I need to verify a security code. The security code is being asked to be sent to...