Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

Discus and support Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrinceRajvansh, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz

:)

PrinceRajvansh, Sep 20, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, if you refer to the email from the Microsoft account where you have the game, it is not possible to change it without losing the game license, what you could do is add a secondary account to this email that you have it, but it is not certain that it will work, as not all games support this function. This is because your Forza horizon account is a Microsoft account and they are linked.

If you want to go through the procedure of adding an alias to your account, you can do it through the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

*For more information I would recommend contacting game support as well, you can be doing this via the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

*We thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

You are most welcome, hope it gets sorted out quickly!
  5. ahmet selim kırım Win User

Xbox Hesap Oyunları Devretme [Translate] Xbox Account Games Failover

This email address is included in a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.
    Also your new email address can not be an alias from a different account.

I want to delete this email but I bought forza horizon 4 on April. If I delete this email I can play forza horizon 4.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Perdi un carro en subasta de forza horizon 4

Thema:

Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

1. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the... - Similar Threads - Hey Need help

2. Hey i need help Ddot is chatting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey i need help Ddot is chatting me: Some one on xbox say this to me pls can you pls ban these people (mod removed) 34df1667-98dc-4def-8bc9-6fa6d879125f
  3. hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ...

in XBoX Rewards
    hey i need help with getting my 15000 for punchot for preordering 6 games resident evil never ...: hi i did the punchout for the december 31st i never recieved the credits i did 6 games so i should get another 15000 but nothing showed up saying i did not preorder resident evil but i did before...
  4. hey i need help i have problems with the sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i need help i have problems with the sound: I have problems with the sound of games only games, but the sound of the dashboard menu works, this is the game GOW4 i need help 65bb2fc6-77fd-4800-9ed9-5f934aedc6b5
  5. Hey I need help with my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I need help with my account...: I already payed my live suscription but when i try to play the game send me an error and a link to renovate my live suscription, what can I do to resolve this problem?...
  6. Hey guys! Need some help with home Xbox game sharing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Need some help with home Xbox game sharing!: Hey guys, I need some help! So as many of you guys know, you can assign an account to a home Xbox, and you can get gold from that account as well as play games. Well to save money and share games,...
  7. Hey Guys ! I need help !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys ! I need help !: MY XBOX WILL NOT TURN ON. THE POWER SOURCE; POWER BOX - DOES TURN ON THOUGH. 6d4c81f1-13a3-4032-b080-0e87853c3b37
  8. Hey this might be in the wrong section but I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey this might be in the wrong section but I need help: hey this might not be in the right place but on the Xbox one games with gold rn assassins creed revelations is free but it says I have to purchase it on Xbox.com but I can't seem to find it or...
  9. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000
  10. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199