Hey PSO2 servers are back up. Get in now!

Discus and support Hey PSO2 servers are back up. Get in now! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't think Twitter is updated yet. But I was able to get back into the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta. submitted by /u/ThatsFetish [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsFetish, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Hey PSO2 servers are back up. Get in now!

I don't think Twitter is updated yet. But I was able to get back into the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta.

submitted by /u/ThatsFetish
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatsFetish, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Game pass ultimate perks

I hope the PSO2 perks come back soon.
  3. the Wolf of 420 Win User

Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

For those who do not already know, pso2 had some work done last night log in you should get your perks now
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Is it gonna happen, or what?

After the way MS "supported" Sega's endeavors with PSU and really don't see PSO2 coming to a MS console unless their is some serious policy change. Right now Sony looks like a MUCH better candidate for console PSO2.
  5. schnurren Win User

Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta Date

I'm so pumped up for it! It is still a dream that PSO2 is coming west.
  6. Popogeejoe Win User

Servers back up

It's 8:17am where I am and still can't get a game going :(
Thema:

Hey PSO2 servers are back up. Get in now!

1. Hey PSO2 servers are back up. Get in now! - Similar Threads - Hey PSO2 servers

2. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...
  3. Hey how can I view my product key for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that I purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how can I view my product key for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that I purchased...: Its all in the title, there is now way to view the key through the app store.... ecdbcf7f-a6ed-4da7-8270-b216755bc8f0
  4. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...: submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world: Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a...
  6. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft put tenchu z in the store!!!!: They seriously need too there has not been a new game for the last 10 years and i would personally love to play this game again!! 255441ae-1fda-46c4-8cbe-a74bb071915a
  8. Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?: Who is the blame here with the issue of transferring minecraft texture packs I paid real money for, from my 360 again paid with real money, to my Xbox one , that I also paid a heck a lot of money...
  9. Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?: So, I have completely disconnected my Xbox One from the outlet and power supply for at least 10 min now. I even went as far as moving to a new open outlet without any other electronic devices...
  10. Hey Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox: Could you make an option where we can have easier access to download games you've delisted. Maybe even make a sub filter category that would be great thanks. I have a few games that have been...